Ray Stevenson Dead at 58

rrr-shoot.gif

He seemed like he was in very good health. Rome was one of my favorite HBO shows of all time and I love his portrayal of Titus Pullo. Hes probably the only good thing about the later seasons of Dexter. The show started to go down the drain at the ened of season 4. RIP

Damn that's random. He was a good actor. Would play basically every European ethnicity in various roles.

Fuck. He had so much more to give. I first saw him in Rome as Pullo as a lot of you probably did. Such an epic show. Him and Vorenus were the backbone of that show. He was probably the only good thing about the late seasons of Dexter. Black Sails he once again was great as Blackbeard. Was looking forward to seeing him in the new Asoka show too. Legit owned every role I saw him in. This one hits hard. RIP. 13th!

His version of the Punisher was a live action comic book roller coaster ride... a ton of fun.

Ray as Danny Green in Kill the Irishman is underrated as fuck too

Underrated Punisher, i always thought he shouldve gotten more lead villain roles/the battle tested leader as he had the look. RIP.
I enjoyed that movie. It was over the top & fun. I liked when he punched some guy so hard that half his face caved in.

My favorite Dexter villain (I know objective choice is probably Trinity) and an actor who always brings it in any role. RIP.

Back