Media Razak Alhassan declared not guilty on all charges.

It has nothing to do with political affiliation, I vote left as do half the people in this country. Don’t believe bullshit on Twitter, that’s not the real world. People most susceptible to false accusations are probably minorities who more likely vote left.

Actually it has a lot to do with political affiliation. If you look at demographics on pretty much every social argument, there is very little variation by gender or age. The most correlative factors are religion and political affiliation.

Here's a fun game. I'll find you ten left leaning faux liberals on YouTube for every Conservative you can find advocating for a change in the law on "innocent until proven guilty". I've yet to see one Conservative argue for that change. I've seen 10000 purple haired, thick rimmed spectacle wearing college students make that argument.

Actually it has a lot to do with political affiliation. If you look at demographics on pretty much every social argument, there is very little variation by gender or age. The most correlative factors are religion and political affiliation.

Here's a fun game. I'll find you ten left leaning faux liberals on YouTube for every Conservative you can find advocating for a change in the law on "innocent until proven guilty". I've yet to see one Conservative argue for that change. I've seen 10000 purple haired, thick rimmed spectacle wearing college students make that argument.
But you keep making the same sample size mistake, SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT REAL LIFE. YouTube and Twitter have really fucked this country. Everyone thinks everyone is at war with each other, it’s not true. It only feels that way because of social media, your idea of left is purple hair and spectacles. Working class minorities and union workers are also left, they’re way more of them than the Berkeley crowd.

Many West Africans are naturally jacked, only part of the world where my first assumption wouldn’t be steroids. If you saw an East African looking like that it’s def steroids lol.
Damn ... why you gotta do East Africans like that :eek:

All Africans Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I’m sorry but this is the essence of collective punishment, which is inherently unfair and unjust. I personally have never harassed a girl in my life, I refuse to be treated differently because of someone else’s behavior. The world is inherently unjust, but the remedy to injustice isn’t a different kind of injustice.

Correct. Here's a good analogy:

Although most terrorists are Muslim, the vast majority of victims of terrorism are also Muslim.
But you keep making the same sample size mistake, SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT REAL LIFE. YouTube and Twitter have really fucked this country. Everyone thinks everyone is at war with each other, it’s not true. It only feels that way because of social media, your idea of left is purple hair and spectacles. Working class minorities and union workers are also left, they’re way more of them than the Berkeley crowd.

Actually polls are conducted outwith social media and the results are very easy to see. There are literally hundreds of them available for you to look at.

Also, politicon is a great meeting of different sides of a political spectrum.

Feel free to watch debates between various political parties, candidates, both on and off campuses and the trends are quite clear. You can't use the excuse that youtube isn't real life when you don't agree with what it portrays.

There are many full length reputable political debates filmed and available to watch online. You just shouldn’t dismiss them as 'social media'.

Correct. Here's a good analogy:

Although most terrorists are Muslim, the vast majority of victims of terrorism are also Muslim.

FYI, it is factually incorrect that most terrorists are Muslim. Multiple studies have been done on this, it’s not even close to being true. This perception is mostly a result of which terrorist incidents media chooses to cover (hint, Muslim terrorism sells more papers and TV ads).

FYI, it is factually incorrect that most terrorists are Muslim. Multiple studies have been done on this, it’s not even close to being true. This perception is mostly a result of which terrorist incidents media chooses to cover (hint, Muslim terrorism sells more papers and TV ads).

No, you obviously haven't read the Global Terror Index.

It's a list of every known terrorist attack, and the claimed political affiliations of the perpetrators.

About 95% of them are Muslims and so are the victims.

You seem like you haven't done much research past what you've seen on social media.

Good for him, now let's see him throw fucking down again.

I'd have him fight someone like Dhiego Lima just to get back into the swing of things, if he skulls him then have him fight someone on the Geoff Neal, Vicente Luque level.

No, you obviously haven't read the Global Terror Index.

It's a list of every known terrorist attack, and the claimed political affiliations of the perpetrators.

About 95% of them are Muslims and so are the victims.

You seem like you haven't done much research past what you've seen on social media.
What incidents are classified as terror in that index? The problem with terrorism is that it is so narrowly defined so as to only apply to Muslims. Terrorism occurs on a daily basis every day ALL over the world, it is completely horseshit that 95% of them are Muslim. These are agenda driven metrics, they’re not serious.

Hopefully, we get to see him in the octagon soon. I forgot about him, I wonder what he could have done in last year he was gone.

I don't know much about this case. So the two girls came to his house drunk, he had sex with both of them, and then they later said they were too drunk to consent? That's some crazy shit..... If a guy gets drunk and sex with some chick and later regrets it, .....
Glad he got off, 3 times.

I don't know much about this case. So the two girls came to his house drunk, he had sex with both of them, and then they later said they were too drunk to consent? That's some crazy shit..... If a guy gets drunk and sex with some chick and later regrets it, .....
Glad he got off, 3 times.
Lol

Reminder to not jump the gun when a man's life is at stake. Good he got to keep his spot on the roster. The right thing of course, but the UFC is often inconsistent with these things, which means lack of security for the wrongfully accused.

I really hope some posters here learned their lesson on this one. We got too many shertards accusing fighters of things without being presented with all the evidence. Just because you hate a fighter doesn't mean he did it.

What do you mean ? This is the legal definition of the term, nothing to do with Sherdog.

He means that we're on Sherdog, so Sherdog law applies. We dgaf about your legal definitions here

I’m sorry but this is the essence of collective punishment, which is inherently unfair and unjust. I personally have never harassed a girl in my life, I refuse to be treated differently because of someone else’s behavior. The world is inherently unjust, but the remedy to injustice isn’t a different kind of injustice.

I’m not advocating for collective punishment. What I’m talking about is an unfortunate side effect of a much needed and long overdue cultural reform, in which I’ll gladly be part of the solution even though I didn’t cause the problem. It’s much more dignified than sitting on the sidelines pretending that my gender is under attack or outright denying that there’s a problem.

Firstly, more men are raped in the prison system every year than all of the assaults on women in general society. So men are actually more likely to be raped than women.

Secondly, the amount of men committing sexual assault is an extremely low percent. Usually multiple assaults have been committed by the same person.

So, the vast majority of men are not part of a rape culture, the vast majority of men perpetuate the belief that men who attack women are the lowest form of vermin. Even in prison, sex offenders are Kill on Sight and have to be housed separately.

Thirdly, the statistic that only 3% of rapists ever get convicted is just as easily interpreted as "only 3% of accusations against men are true".

2000 women who claimed they were drugged and raped were tested and only 2% of their bloods came back showing the presence of drugs they hadn't knowingly taken themselves. The vast majority of them came back with massive alcohol blood contents. They simply drank way more than they thought and ended up with buyers regret.

More men are victims of sexual assault and they are far more likely to be wrongly accused.

The problem with that prison “statistic” is that it’s men committing the rapes, so we’re back to square one. And even still, prison is a vacuum and an entirely unique environment which in no way should be used as a model of how free, non-criminals living in a civilized society should conduct themselves. And the rapists in prison that are highly maligned are pedophiles. Adult rapists don’t draw half the ire of pedos.

Low conviction rates are attributed to how hard it is to prove rape in a court of law. Many incidents aren’t reported right away, and there’s many reasons for that. In the absence of DNA, all you have is testimony.

Yes, the vast majority of men do not commit rape; that doesn’t mean that it isn’t happening way too often. I spent 20 years in the military, and when it finally came to light that thousands of service women had been assaulted by their brothers, the prevailing attitude was that this is unacceptable. Imagine if all the chiefs of staff and generals said “ oh well, it’s only a small percentage of men doing it, what’s the problem?” There was a cultural shift, extensive training, and it was a gut punch to say the least. But in the end, we all needed to own the problem and start looking out for eachother, even though we hadn’t done anything wrong. The problem still exists, sadly. But the increase in reports can be attributed to the fact that women are actually more comfortable reporting.

This should be no different for society as a whole. Own the problem and fix it rather than trying to dumb it down with cherry picked statistics and pretend that it’s not a big deal.

It sucks that some individuals take advantage of this, but what’s the alternative? Business as usual? Nothing changes that way.

I’m not advocating for collective punishment. What I’m talking about is an unfortunate side effect of a much needed and long overdue cultural reform, in which I’ll gladly be part of the solution even though I didn’t cause the problem. It’s much more dignified than sitting on the sidelines pretending that my gender is under attack or outright denying that there’s a problem.
Accepting the indignity of a false accusation is not being part of the solution, that’s a perverse way of looking at the world. We live in a world where women suffer many indignities, but the response to women suffering indignity is not to insist that men also suffer the indignity of presumed guilt. That is wrong from a moral stand point and it’s wrong from a policy standpoint as well, since it will lead to many innocent lives destroyed.

An example of this is the infamous excel spreadsheet of “creepy” men in media a couple years ago. It was basically an open source list any woman could add names to without verification or corroboration. It unfairly destroyed many men’s reputations from some vindictive women lashing out at dudes they just didn’t like. Human beings are often petty and vindictive and selfish regardless of gender. We must never presume one gender is more truthful solely on the basis of gender, just as we should never minimize or ignore the voice of one gender as used to happen with women in the past.

What you’re advocating for is a gross over correction to a problem that we’ll regrettably have to undo in many years after it’s destroyed many lives. I urge you to rethink your approach.

Last edited:
Back