RDA is SHOOK!

RDA didn't blink when matched up with a killer like Robbie. I doubt a shit talking poser like Lee phases him. And didn't he learn his lession from the ass beating Al gave him?

Imagine doubting your resident shookologist
I take a little break and this is what I come back to?
smh
I appreciated it, fwiw. Ppl like to dismiss body language and eye contact around here, claiming that stuff won't affect the fight.
Nevertheless, obvious discomfort is obvious

Maybe RdA was holding his pee and waiting for the shit smell to dissipate from the restroom before going.

Really? A certain Connor acted all brave during his last weigh in for his fight when face to face. His opponent didn't give him the time if day and couldn't care less .

Sometimes, the bravado is a front for being nervous and terrified although all fighters get nervous.

Nay
He just had no patience for Lee’s clowning

A lot of people probably missed because they didn't do the ceremonial weigh-in, just this little face off

-Gets backed up
-Quickly breaks eye contact
-Can't wait to leave the stage

The faceoff is foreshadowing the fight
Lee will take the center and back RDA against the fence and have his way with him from there

I thought RDA had a pretty good chance before seeing this
smh

Imagine being a fighter who's just been focused on weight cutting and now you're focused on preparing for the fight, but you gotta do these bs media events first and you think they are bs.

Pretty natural that you wouldn't care to show off for the face offs.

weird. i thought lee was black

Last edited:
The worst is when RDA even got publicly beta'd by the BW matchmaker.

My expert Sherdog Psychology take

I saw RDA(A Professional) look at his boss and be like "why is this dumbass touching my fist with his fist"....then Kevin Lee(Unprofessional), acts all cocky because there fist touched.

Kevin Lee proved he is the shook one because touching fist is not being a badass who pushes people and shit.

A lot of people probably missed because they didn't do the ceremonial weigh-in, just this little face off

-Gets backed up

Lee will take the center and back RDA against the fence and have his way with him from there

smh

Lee is a huge LW... Jesus

-Gets backed up

smh

You did the same thing though. Just reversed it.
Either way it usually doesn’t matter.
Rda clearly looked rattled. And just gave his ground up.
Which is actually rare. Fighters usually want to be the last one to
Break a state down. Even.
<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

-Gets backed up

smh

Nice effort buddy but;
giphy.gif

-Gets backed up

smh

oops

Back