RDA McGregor staredown ( lets analyze the Body language)

You're pathetic.
Don't bother. That dude has been trolling since he created his account. He was one of the Lesnar crossovers and I remember him being terrible then too.

Manlet with lats spred...obsessed about 1 inch height advantage.

With a shirt clearly copied from @El Chapo

seanpenn.jpg

Conor is the most unoriginal man to date.

You can't really diss him for copying El Chapo when he himself said he looked like El Chapo.

Conor is the one who voluntarily backed off from the staredown. RDA scared him.

I think RDA or conor's next opponent should just do the fedor death stare and not say a word.
fedor.jpg

Best part of that staredown was Conor awkwardly looking around after the failed handshake like uhh what do I do now?

RDA got schooled at the presser, Conor is in his head already, RDA looked like he was about to cry half the time.
Conor acted like one of those Real Houswives of No One Gives a Shit, screaming like a little bitch over the other because they are afraid of what they will say.

Conor is going to crash so damn hard when he loses. People bashed the hell out of Fedor when he lost and he never spoke bad about anyone.

Conor acted like one of those Real Houswives of No One Gives a Shit, screaming like a little bitch over the other because they are afraid of what they will say.

Conor is going to crash so damn hard when he loses. People bashed the hell out of Fedor when he lost and he never spoke bad about anyone.
That's only because his fans reached Conor nuthugger level of annoying. Same happened with GSP when he retired after Hendricks and Silva when he lost to Weidman. If Conor loses, which he eventually will because they all do, this place will go ape shit. I think he'll handle it ok though, it won't be like a Ronda situation, she literally thought she couldn't lose. Conor has lost before and knows he has to make his name now and make his money now before it's too late and his star starts to dim.

Imagine if he grabbed a hold of McGregor and just bearhugged him, lol. I don't think McGregor could do anything in that position besides wait it out.

Headbutts work in that position.

I think RDA or conor's next opponent should just do the fedor death stare and not say a word.
fedor.jpg

Naw bro, these. new fans aka Conor fans will just say the fighter is scared. These neckbeard experts know no bounds

The only body language that counts is when they're in the cage throwing punches and kicks.

Back