Media RDA responds to Arman Tsarukyan's accusation of Ducking...

I'm not hating on RDA lol... nothing you said is really an argument that he should be ranked in the top 10
yet nothing you said supports that he should not be.

All you said were excuses why he shouldn't be ranked in the top 10.
I merely she some light on what you said, and we see it was stupid to even complain about him.

If he beat someone ranked #7, why would you claim that guy was not good and as such RDA does not belong in the top 10? he was ranked.
why would you bitch he didn't fight during Covid when no one was fighting?
And why would you complain about him fighting someone on short notice if he was not the one pulling out of the fight

All your excuses were twisted to make him look bad. That gets you nowhere.

RDA can no to whoever the fuck he wants, in a polite classy response.

He has earned to callout for fun fights.

Out of all the people to accuse of ducking. Win or lose that man's resume is impeccable.

yet nothing you said supports that he should not be.

All you said were excuses why he shouldn't be ranked in the top 10.
I merely she some light on what you said, and we see it was stupid to even complain about him.

If he beat someone ranked #7, why would you claim that guy was not good and as such RDA does not belong in the top 10? he was ranked.
why would you bitch he didn't fight during Covid when no one was fighting?
And why would you complain about him fighting someone on short notice if he was not the one pulling out of the fight

All your excuses were twisted to make him look bad. That gets you nowhere.
You have to prove why he should be ranked... beating retirement Felder didn't justify a #7 ranking that he held onto for two years... end of story.

I'm not sure why you think nobody fought between 2020-2022 lmao

I'm not twisting anything, I'm just stating facts about RDA and you're taking it personally for some reason... I respect the hell out of RDA, but these older guys holding onto rankings forever based on what they did in their prime is bad for the sport.

Both are right and the problem, as always, is the lack of a point based ranking system.

Rda is the goat when it comes to who he fought.
Khabib,Usman,Colby,Leon,
Well it's him and Chael.

You have to prove why he should be ranked... beating retirement Felder didn't justify a #7 ranking that he held onto for two years... end of story.

I'm not sure why you think nobody fought between 2020-2022 lmao

I'm not twisting anything, I'm just stating facts about RDA and you're taking it personally for some reason... I respect the hell out of RDA, but these older guys holding onto rankings forever based on what they did in their prime is bad for the sport.
Sorry, but no.
You are the one crying for change so the onus is on you to provide good reasoning as to why.

Yet your ONLY excuse is bashing on Felder (who was ranked #7 by merit).
So he jumped up.
That was the right (and logical) thing to do since it was his Return to Lightweight.
If he can beat the #7, then he moves ahead of #7.

It is funny how you squirm that "you are not hating", but all your excuses reek hate and bias.

Arman Tsarukyan is a nobody, doesn't even belong in the rankings. Go fight Michael Johnson or Bobby Green if you want to pad your record some more. Maybe Clay Guida is available.

Sorry, but no.
You are the one crying for change so the onus is on you to provide good reasoning as to why.

Yet your ONLY excuse is bashing on Felder (who was ranked #7 by merit).
So he jumped up.
That was the right (and logical) thing to do since it was his Return to Lightweight.
If he can beat the #7, then he moves ahead of #7.

It is funny how you squirm that "you are not hating", but all your excuses reek hate and bias.
Yeah I'm "bashing" Felder by saying he took it on short notice and was basically retired lol... that's just true, anyone who is objective and understands the context of the fight knows it wasn't a performance that should've given RDA a top 10 ranking that he kept for two years.

All RDA has done at LW since 2016 is beat that version of Felder, and Moicano... that's all the reasoning that's needed. Meanwhile, guys like Kutateladze aren't even ranked because you have Conor, RDA, Ferguson, etc. getting rankings they don't deserve based on things they did years ago.

Not sure why you took it so personally and are talking about me squirming, hating, and bashing hahaha.

You give me <WhatIsThis> vibes except angrier<45>

Yeah I'm "bashing" Felder by saying he took it on short notice and was basically retired lol... that's just true, anyone who is objective and understands the context of the fight knows it wasn't a performance that should've given RDA a top 10 ranking that he kept for two years.

All RDA has done at LW since 2016 is beat that version of Felder, and Moicano... that's all the reasoning that's needed. Meanwhile, guys like Kutateladze aren't even ranked because you have Conor, RDA, Ferguson, etc. getting rankings they don't deserve based on things they did years ago.

Not sure why you took it so personally and are talking about me squirming, hating, and bashing hahaha.

You give me <WhatIsThis> vibes except angrier<45>
Kid, you are the one BASHING a fighter for taking on (ranked) opponents on short notice.
Again, you can try to spin to bash, RDA.... but that's clearly the only way you can.
Like a true hater, you don't really care for what happened. You just want to hate on him.

So let me do something different.
I will merely quote Wikipedia:
Return to Lightweight[edit]
dos Anjos was expected to face Islam Makhachev on October 24, 2020, in dos Anjos' return to the lightweight division at UFC 254.[80] However, on October 8, 2020, it was reported that dos Anjos tested positive for COVID-19 and he was removed from the bout.[81] The pairing was left intact and rescheduled for November 14, 2020, at UFC Fight Night: Felder vs. dos Anjos.[82] However, on November 8, it was reported that Makhachev was forced to pull from the event due to injuries.[83] On a quick turnaround, it was announced that Paul Felder stepped up to replace Makhachev on five days notice.[84] Simultaneously, dos Anjos signed a new six-fight contract with the UFC and committed to compete in the lightweight division.[85] dos Anjos went on to defeat Felder via split decision.[86] This fight earned him the Fight of the Night awards.[87] The bout with Makhachev was rescheduled and was expected to take place on October 30, 2021, at UFC 267.[88] However, yet again, dos Anjos was forced to pulled from the event, citing injury, and was replaced by Dan Hooker.[89]

dos Anjos was scheduled to face Rafael Fiziev on February 19, 2022, at UFC Fight Night 201.[90] However, the bout was postponed to UFC 272 due to visa issues with Fiziev.[91] One week before the event, Fiziev was forced to withdraw due to testing positive for COVID-19,[92] and was replaced by Renato Moicano on just 4 days notice at a catchweight of 160 pounds.[93] dos Anjos won the fight via unanimous decision.[94]

The bout against Fiziev was rescheduled for the third time for UFC on ESPN: dos Anjos vs. Fiziev on July 9, 2022.[95] He lost the fight via knockout in round five.[96]

So here it is.
RDA is scheduled to fight good fighters, but they cancel last minute. He takes on replacements, but you want to punish him for it.

I don't take personally, kid. But like any other hater, you are just an idiot who is simply unashamed of showing all your asinine hate for a guy who took on ranked last minute replacements instead of call it a day as he had full rights to do so.

RDA is a classy guy.
I don't understand why fighters would throw accusations like that.
Nice of RDA to even answer him.
He lost to Gamrot... IMHO he does not deserve to fight RDA! Especially since RDA noted he wants fun fights since he is not chasing for the belt anymore.

What do you think, Sherdog?

I like RDA and Armen -- glad RDA responded with class.

RDA beat Felder who beat Oliveira.

I know MMA Math doesn't exactly work but it's hard to have someone who beat the guy who beat the champ to be out of the top 10.

RDA took a fight with one of the new LWs in Fiziev. It's unfair he has to take on a 2nd, but they need to drop his ranking more.
Olivera, Dustin, Gaethje, Chandler, Dariush, Tony, Conor, all haven't taken any fights with the new LWs.
New LWs: Islam, Fiziev, Gamrot, Arman, Ismagulov, Kutateladze.

The new LWs should be top of the division. It's like there are two divisions and the vets want nothing of the new gen. That's fine, but they should drop from rankings because the newer guys have to get crazy win streaks to break into the top 5 to get a title shot.

Oliveira returned to fighting in the UFC Lightweight division in April 2017. Makhachev has been fighting in the UFC Lightweight division since May 2015.

How can you classify Oliveira as an "old LW" while classifying Makhachev as a "new LW"?

Arman should stop talking and win fights , why asking for his spot after a loss ?
it is not magic, by winning fights you go up on rankings but Turner is def. not a winable fight for him

I get Arman's frustration, RDA has had an undeserved ranking at LW ever since he came back from WW

RDA, Tony, and Conor should've all been taking out of the rankings a looooong time ago

RDA deserved a ranking TBH and still does considering how he did against Fiziev.

Remember in the past 3 years from when RDA fought Felder he was 5-1 @ LW and only loss a razor close FOTN SD against Hooker many thought he won. And Hooker was a top ranked LW who had a FOTY with Poirier right after. Felder was also the last to beat Charles. He was a clear top 10 guy and yeah you can say short notice but RDA still dominated most the fight. Then he mostly dominated Moicano too who is probably a top 20 LW himself.

RDA def deserved a ranking IMO. Conor doesn't at all and I don't think Tony does either.

RDA deserved a ranking TBH and still does considering how he did against Fiziev.

Remember in the past 3 years from when RDA fought Felder he was 5-1 @ LW and only loss a razor close FOTN SD against Hooker many thought he won. And Hooker was a top ranked LW who had a FOTY with Poirier right after. Felder was also the last to beat Charles. He was a clear top 10 guy and yeah you can say short notice but RDA still dominated most the fight. Then he mostly dominated Moicano too who is probably a top 20 LW himself.

RDA def deserved a ranking IMO. Conor doesn't at all and I don't think Tony does either.
This type of thinking is exactly why the rankings are so fucked and always lag years behind

Back