RDA'S head size compared to Woodly.

3221002965_7ff86725c9.jpg

1.jpg

God is this photoshopped? his head looks AT LEAST 15 pounds alone.

I mean the Eddie fight was a bad stoppage imo and his only other loss in the past 4 years was Tony, the champion. Other than that RDA has been flawless and has dominated guys, all while killing himself to make LW.

Now that he's not draining himself he's having even more success at WW
He lost to Khabib as well in that time frame but otherwise spot on.

as someone who was initially quick to call rda out as a roid head post usada, he has looked great since he stopped cutting so much weight, hes a genuine example of someone who was effected by it

up rda, i take back all the shit i talked on him

hard to take division seriously when guy who got destoryed at lower weight class can move up in weight and dominate and about to fight and likely beat #1 WW.

lol
I'm guessing you wasn't a fan of boxing when Roy was around.

Edit: Pretty sure Tony did the same thing as well.

lol... yeah, RDA got some width on dat head.

Most interesting part of the interview waz Woodley at the end glorifying that "Something else could happen too" when he was asked to consider RDA for the next shot. This is obviously GSP... there's no other person that would match that reaction.

Maybe Conor... but I'm kind of doubting that.

If you isolate just the upper bodies you can see Fedor is bigger
Look at the difference in just their heads though and fedor was much more durable

Also IDK considering arlovskis much leaner and around the same weight he's bigger, unless you think fat counts in which case my mother in law is bigger than both Fedor and arlovski in dead weight.

Look at the difference in just their heads though and fedor was much more durable

Also IDK considering arlovskis much leaner and around the same weight he's bigger, unless you think fat counts in which case my mother in law is bigger than both Fedor and arlovski in dead weight.

Fedor's shoulders and arms are thicker and broader

Fedor's shoulders and arms are thicker and broader
Arms are also shorter and his height is shorter, so we have their weights and the fact arlovski is much leaner at the same weight already proves my point.

Back