Really cute video of Kevin Lee doing a gymnastics challenge

Is Figher Kevin Lee still in the UFC or when is he fighting again?

He seems like a cool guy, but his "i see holes in his game" and "he's not all that" is annoying

wow that girl had a pushup technique that i've never seen before

she must be world class

The core strength of those gymnasts is just incredible. I remember years ago at the gym where I was doing boxing a dude came to ask for a specific training for her young daughter, who was competing at wall climbing and wanted to improve the arms strength. He thought maybe doing weights could improve that. The coach suggested him to take her to a gymnastics training. The dude sounded taken aback by the suggestion, but followed the advise. Just six months later the girl had a gorilla grip. She was little and light, but her arms and hands strength was monster.
Massive respect for those little girls. They are TOUGH.

Reactions: HHJ
Fighting aint SHIT compared to the pommel horse.

Lets see any of these mma fighters try to master teh HORSE

Fighting aint SHIT compared to the pommel horse.

Lets see any of these mma fighters try to master teh HORSE

What is SHOCKING is that he does this routine making it look so effortless. When I was a teenager I tried the parallel bars (truly terrible) and the pommel only once, as i hurt myself so bad never tried it again.
I had my son training gymnastics for a short while in Chelmsford, Essex, few years ago, and Matt came one day to talk to the team, very nice chap.

Reactions: HHJ
What is SHOCKING is that he does this routine making it look so effortless. When I was a teenager I tried the parallel bars (truly terrible) and the pommel only once, as i hurt myself so bad never tried it again.
I had my son training gymnastics for a short while in Chelmsford, Essex, few years ago, and Matt came one day to talk to the team, very nice chap.
I did ok on the bars,but never got anywhere with the pommel hahaha
That takes a long time to get good at,to build up the wrists and just conditioning your whole body to do something like this,its insane. My father i remember had a bad injury from doing it.

I like him, he's a good dude and a Bernie supporter, just needs to chill with the "I see holes in Khabib's game". lol

He strikes me as a dude who'd really be into sketch comedy. He has that personality about him.

Peng Peng Lee > Helen Yee

50 - 45

Thats what happens when you mess with A-Level Athletes.. UFC confirmed to be C-Level confirmed

The guys young, has the athleticism, intelligenice, seemingly the confidence and experience yet he just cannot seem to put it together. Kevin Lee is a good fighter and I was surprised he got outclassed by Al in their rematch.
He has the longest reach: height ration in ufc history.

Back