Reason why Nate has unlimited cardio

Big Foot probably bled more in three minutes against Cain than Nate ever did in his whole career.

MeagerSmallDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

You couldn't even see his face if you weren't watching in HD.

cain-bigfoot-blood-2.jpg
After losing that much blood, Bigfoot couldn't even wipe his own ass for the next couple of days while on transfusion bags. He had low energy lol

Didn’t Nate fail a drug test recently and it wasn’t for marijuana.

"After blood loss, large amounts of the hormone EPO flood the hematopoietic system in the bone marrow. Scientists have shown how a rapid turnover of Epo receptor molecules on hematopoietic cells ensures that these remain ready to react. Thus, our body can respond even to extreme increases of Epo levels with an adequate supply of red blood cells"

Losing blood = higher EPO. Who has bled more?

MMA-Nate-Diaz1.jpg

Someone notify Dillasnake.
Well that and he takes edibles and does triathlons

Kind of an interesting observation tho.. lol

Didn’t Nate fail a drug test recently and it wasn’t for marijuana.
I think it was for ostarine.

A lot of chinese factories sell sarms in bulk along side vitamins, minerals, herbs, powders and shit. I've bought from a lot of them.

The hygiene standards aren't nearly as stringent. So contaminated products with low level PED's are quite common.

Not 100% sure on this but I think they confirmed that his garden of life multi had trace amounts In it.

I seriously doubt any high level athlete would risk taking something like ostarine, especially under USADA. For what they do and the difficulty of masking them, it doesn't make much sense.

Its cool for the average gym bro who needs a bit of a boost that doesn't wanna go as far as roids or HGH, not at that level though with that level of testing.

He is a confirmed steroid cheat who got away with it. He actually had ownership in the supplement company with the "tainted" supplement. I woudnt be suprised if he takes EPO for breakfast.

i think his cardio is a bit overrated, he has a very low energy output where he pit pats most shots with very few power shots, no kicks/elbows/knees and doesnt really wrestle. he can take a hell of a beating without getting depleted.

compare his energy output to an rda, khabib, chandler, covington, ferguson; its not really comparable.

Unlimited cardio? He gassed himself out after that 3rd round flurry trying to finish Conor.

Further proof the Diaz brothers are operating on a different plane of existence than the rest of the world. People will catch up to their greatness at some point.

"After blood loss, large amounts of the hormone EPO flood the hematopoietic system in the bone marrow. Scientists have shown how a rapid turnover of Epo receptor molecules on hematopoietic cells ensures that these remain ready to react. Thus, our body can respond even to extreme increases of Epo levels with an adequate supply of red blood cells"

Losing blood = higher EPO. Who has bled more?

MMA-Nate-Diaz1.jpg

Someone notify Dillasnake.

I seriously doubt that this works like you are suggesting. Red blood cells are what deliver oxygen to the tissues and I can't imagine that a spike in EPO super compensates for blood loss. I think its much more likely that his low inflammation diet and hard work are the key.

It's obviously the long term effects of cannibus you idiots.

Has no one here ever heard of Michael Phelps?

Back