Recent fights/results/news from China

his left hook was always good even in his K1 Max days.
Of course it was, but if i recall correctly he mostly used a normal hook, not that leaping hook, gazelle punch of whatever it's called

Superbon got fucking toarched, WOW.

Never liked how casual Bon was with leaving his hands down. Especially when Marat has your back against the ropes, that seems to be where he scores all his KO's.

Superbon got fucking toarched, WOW.

Never liked how casual Bon was with leaving his hands down. Especially when Marat has your back against the ropes, that seems to be where he scores all his KO's.
Yeah it seemed like Superbon was still on his feet after the 3 first punches that hit him clean and very hard, after the fourth punch he went down. Not the best idea to counter with a knee when you're recieving a flurry of hard punches that are connecting

Id like to see Marat fight Yod, Kehl, Allazov or Buakaw.

Btw, do you guys think Sittichai would beat Yod at this point?

Marat has beaten a slick thai. We are in a upside down timeline confirmed.

Id like to see Marat fight Yod, Kehl, Allazov or Buakaw.

Btw, do you guys think Sittichai would beat Yod at this point?

I think all things considered Yod wins over the judges and wins a close decision.

Hmm I don't know. Like I said I have to watch it again. It was a very close fight and I don't think all of Kehls flurries were ineffective. I have a feeling there might be some controversy. I had Sittichai clearly beating Kehl in their fight yet some were saying kehl won so I can only imagine what they'd say about this fight.
Only thing that seemed to remotely bother Yod in any of those flurries Kehl threw was the occasional uppercut other wise it was Yod not really caring and trying to land harder shots kinda like in his second fight with Levin. One of those replays it showed Kehl landing like one punch out of 6 or 8 in the second round. Kehl might have landed more but he barely put anything into any of those punches just flurry and clinch up.

the worst thing about Marat wining is you know glory is going to do Marat vs sittichai again next

If Sittichai and Marat fight again, i highly doubt Marat would win. He has a good winning streak right now, especially his wins over Superbon, Mezouari and Jomthong but Marat vs Sittichai is getting tiring. Marat vs Baya would be a more interesting matchup.

Talking about Sittichai, I love how Glory just gave up on promoting him lol

They should have hyped him up as Yi Long slayer etc. But now they are all about

promoting them Dutch fighters.

Glory feels just so stagnant, feels like they aren't growing.

Can't be a robbery of its a KO.

Been telling yall for months, Marat is the GOAT...
I've always thought Sittichai vs Grigorian is like a 70-30 Sittichai fight stylistically. If they run this back a 4th time and Marat finally catches Sittichai, I'm not impressed. That's called statistics

I've always thought Sittichai vs Grigorian is like a 70-30 Sittichai fight stylistically. If they run this back a 4th time and Marat finally catches Sittichai, I'm not impressed. That's called statistics
That's called a finish, something Sittichai couldn't accomplish.

Back