Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

great work thanks! what about the question that vrx is asking in the comments about the time sequence of Dekkers fights? You say he KOed Joel Caesar afterwards but the commentary mentions it.

do Sakmongkol vs Dekkers if you can. I always got a certain vibe from that fight but obviously have no idea if it’s true.

Here , just finished this

Great to see Kingsanglek back after his KO loss. He fought a great fight IMO and offered us two nice sweeps.
His apanyent was a dumb ass though. After trying 3 long knees in a row that are evaded and countered with a leg kick, why the fuck do you try a fourth? SMH.
Yes, but Tanonchai fucked him up.

Yes, but Tanonchai fucked him up.
BTW here is Dekkers Vs Cesar 2 .
I translated the French commentary into English for you all , enjoy it is probably the best work of mine so far .
If there's any complain just let me know , I am working on the Stephane Nikema video right now among other one .

I hope Petch u Thong doesn't retire because of the Corona virus. He had a bad year in 2019, but since he gained some weight he has been superb in his last 3 fights. Right now at an even weight, i'd favor him against pretty much every fighter, except against Panpayak Jitmuangnon perhaps.

Last edited:
I hope Petch u Thong doesn't retire because of the Corona virus. He had a bad year in 2019, but since he gained some weight he has been superb in his last 3 fights. Right now at an even weight, i'd favor him against pretty much every fighter, apart from Panpayak Jitmuangnon perhaps.
I don't see Pet U-Thing winning against Kaona or Superlek .
Outclassing Rungkit isn't enough to be the best as those two ( Koala and Superlek ) are clearly superior to Rungkit .

I don't see Pet U-Thing winning against Kaona or Superlek .
Outclassing Rungkit isn't enough to be the best as those two ( Koala and Superlek ) are clearly superior to Rungkit .
He is definitely bigger than Superlek now and he already beat him at least 3 times at an even weight. He also beat Kaonar at least 4 times.

Last edited:
I'm talking about Petch U Thong
A yep .
Still Pet has only look impressive recently against Rungkit .
It is too early to know if he will continue to look like that or go back to his lesser impressive from .
Superlek and Koana are two levels above Rungkit , and even if Pet did beat those two in the past nothing suggest he has what it take to beat them now especially since they haven't looked bad since fighting Pet .

A yep .
Still Pet has only look impressive recently against Rungkit .
It is too early to know if he will continue to look like that or go back to his lesser impressive from .
Superlek and Koana are two levels above Rungkit , and even if Pet did beat those two in the past nothing suggest he has what it take to beat them now especially since they haven't looked bad since fighting Pet .
Of course, this is just my intuition, i could be wrong.

I hope Petch u Thong doesn't retire because of the Corona virus. He had a bad year in 2019, but since he gained some weight he has been superb in his last 3 fights. Right now at an even weight, i'd favor him against pretty much every fighter, except against Panpayak Jitmuangnon perhaps.

Which were his last 3 fights? at what weight, 135?

he is inconsistent but is one of the most skilled fighters of his era IMO. His last fight (iirc) against Superlek (the one that was a draw) he had one of the best rounds I recall recently (4th round I believe) when he was - sacrilege incoming - outclassing Superlek in the kicking game, landing his kicks and checking Superlek's and landed a couple clean head kicks. According to the videos I watched about it he didn't win only because he spit his mouthguard in the 5th round which the judges saw as a big tell that he was exhausted looking for a break in the action.

I never understood - even if it's not uncommon at all - why he became so inactive right after winning fighter of the year award. he seems to be one of those guys that is so skilled, he manages to be a bit lazy and get away with it.

he is inconsistent but is one of the most skilled fighters of his era IMO. His last fight (iirc) against Superlek (the one that was a draw) he had one of the best rounds I recall recently (4th round I believe) when he was - sacrilege incoming - outclassing Superlek in the kicking game, landing his kicks and checking Superlek's and landed a couple clean head kicks. According to the videos I watched about it he didn't win only because he spit his mouthguard in the 5th round which the judges saw as a big tell that he was exhausted looking for a break in the action.

I never understood - even if it's not uncommon at all - why he became so inactive right after winning fighter of the year award. he seems to be one of those guys that is so skilled, he manages to be a bit lazy and get away with it.
Kind of like....Samart .

After he KO'd Panpayak, i heard he barely trained for the rematch.

Against Rungkao at 132

Against Panpayak at 141

Against Rungkit 135

Definitely too big for Superlek right now, unless Superlek has been bulking during the Corona outbreak.

Back