Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

I believe Glory can only veto a fight if it is scheduled with 60 days of a proposed Glory bout. So I pretty much expect both will be fighting on the next event glory announces. I do wish they would have let them fight on the all star event thou as they could have both used the domestic exposure which in turn helps glory

contracts are still a thing. "we're the thai army and now want your athletes" seemed like the sketchiest thing anyway.
I understand they're under a contract but still its not like Glory have power in Thailand. Especially compared to the Thai army. What could Glory actually do if they decided to ignore them and fight anyway? (Genuine question).

Sittichai hasn't fought in almost 4 months and still no sign of an upcoming fight because there's no one left for him to fight. His last 2 fights were rematches.

I understand they're under a contract but still its not like Glory have power in Thailand.

They got power over Sittichai, doesn't matter which country he's competing in.

Especially compared to the Thai army. What could Glory actually do if they decided to ignore them and fight anyway? (Genuine question).

fine them.

Last edited:
fine them.
And what happens if Sitsongpeeng tell them to stick that fine up their ass? They gonna show up to Sitsongpeenong with the Grigorian brothers? Or maybe have their non thai lawyers send emails which take only a couple seconds to delete. Its like when Pacquiao dodged the IRS for years. As powerful as the IRS are they couldn't do anything as long as Pac stayed out of the US.

So I get if Sittichai's team want to keep fighting in the West and fucking over Glory could possibly get him blacklisted in certain promotions but I cant see how Glory could fine them.

And what happens if Sitsongpeeng tell them to stick that fine up their ass? They gonna show up to Sitsongpeenong with the Grigorian brothers? Or maybe have their non thai lawyers send emails which take only a couple seconds to delete. Its like when Pacquiao dodged the IRS for years. As powerful as the IRS are they couldn't do anything as long as Pac stayed out of the US.

So I get if Sittichai's team want to keep fighting in the West and fucking over Glory could possibly get him blacklisted in certain promotions but I cant see how Glory could fine them.
They can get a court order barring him from competiting until he fulfills his contract to glory

They can get a court order barring him from competiting until he fulfills his contract to glory
You mean they would attempt to get a court order if they can be bothered to go thru all that unpredictable foreign drama.

How'd you know about this stuff anyway? Whats your story?

And it would be up to the jurisdiction of Thailand, or what ever country that Sittichai would fight in, that would be required to uphold that court order of what ever jurisdiction that made it, which appears very unlikely.

I think it simply comes down to Sittichai's camp simply withdrawing because they do not want to harm relations with Glory and/or break their contractual agreements. It's a matter of good faith. That's all.

But personally, I think it was the marketing plan all along to announce Sittichai then have him withdrawn shortly after.

Yodwichas face looks bloated...

Anyone else is thinking what i am thinking?

kulabdam's next fight will be on march 19th against ferrari jakrayanmuaythai at lumpinee. hopefully, he can put an end to his losing streak here.

Last edited:

onesongchai @ rajadamnern ch. 3 thursday feb 28, 2019/2562

kongchai chandonmuang vs. maoki petsimean
teplikit sitchao vs. olaylek sor kaenjai
petkriangkrai tor silachai vs. detfungkong Siriluk
hercules petsimuen vs. petprab chutangduan
kumandoy petjaroenvit vs. kongmuangtang kaewsamrit
suriyanlek abt kumpi vs. luknimit singklongsi
petrung nayokkaipadriew vs. sanpet sor salasip
kiewpayak ratanabandit vs. kompatak sinbi muaythai

52770507_2296402897057477_3904104329803464704_o.jpg

Last edited:
Manachai injured, Tawanchai in to face Jack Kennedy in Dubai next week on one week notice.

I haven't watched any MT fights for a few weeks, what do you guys recommend catching up on?

Thanks

Back