Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Are they not giving the sports writers award to Rungnari anymore?

66433839_2392423087689089_7276538764023824384_n.jpg

i read they stripped him of the award because of his KO loss to yothin earlier this week. seems a bit extra to me. they voted unanimously that "no one is suitable" for the title this year.

wtf.

also, no channel 7 boxing on july 28 (rama x's birthday) and october 13 (rama ix's passing)

66649455_2392972517634146_5948876081187520512_n.jpg

Last edited:
I never even knew Rungnarai won the sport's writers award. thought Tawanchai had swept all the awards.

it's ridiculous to strip after the guy has won it though. with Kuladam winning that year when Yodlekpet had a much better run and now this it doesn't look good. if Petchyindee promotion pulls all their guys then half the good fighters aren't even available for it.

suekjao muay thai from omnoi:

Last edited:
tko from lumpinee

kiatpetch from lumpinee

Last edited:
muaythai vitteethai from blue arena

channel 7

Last edited:
I never even knew Rungnarai won the sport's writers award. thought Tawanchai had swept all the awards.

it's ridiculous to strip after the guy has won it though. with Kuladam winning that year when Yodlekpet had a much better run and now this it doesn't look good. if Petchyindee promotion pulls all their guys then half the good fighters aren't even available for it.

I'd thought Tawanchai or Kaonar would clinch( no pun intended!) the award this year.

tonight's true4u show from lumpinee

panpayak jitmuangnon vs. kaona pksaenchai - august 16th in songklaa
michael savvas vs. extrarongsamak or.bor.jor - september 10th @ lumpinee

september 12th at rajadamnern:
sangmanee vs. yodpanomrung
nuenglaanlek vs. yodlekpet
rodtang vs. petuthong
kiewpayak vs. chalaam

suekjao muaythai from omnoi

tko from lumpinee

kiatpetch superfight from lumpinee

onesongchai show from thanakorn stadium

Last edited:
rise world series

todays’s main event at channel 7; wanchalong pk vs petchphusang kelasport

channel 8 super fight

Last edited:
I thought Rungkit won. Round 2 was the deciding round and Shiro was throwing a lot of punch flurries with punches missing or being partially blocked. I didn't think his offense was as effective.

Back