Recently Went Down a Rabbit Hole of People Who Blew Off Their Faces w a Gun

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

somehow some way i watched an interview with some chick who tried to commit suicide by putting a gun below her chin and ended up shootin off her jaw and teeth and recently had a face transplant which sent me down the path of reading about people who have had face transplants after gun incidents.

Anybody else has gone down a weird rabbit hole recently?

I know a guy who did it with a shotgun and only managed to blow half his face off.

I got into watching YouTube videos of silo demolitions.

I've been watching a bunch of arm wrestling vids on YT. That's my rabbit hole. I havent told anyone but you guys.

somehow some way i watched an interview with some chick who tried to commit suicide by putting a gun below her chin and ended up shootin off her jaw and teeth and recently had a face transplant which sent me down the path of reading about people who have had face transplants after gun incidents.

Anybody else has gone down a weird rabbit hole recently?

Been down a few lately, one was due to remembering an old sherdog thread....about female pen pals from prison, some attractive women, but fuck, the shit they have on their profile, then you see their crime.... <45> .......

Before my first son was born i went down the Google pics rabbit hole of genetic birth defects. You start with the mild stuff but you always end up steering yourself to the freakier end of the spectrum.

I ended up having a really disturbing nightmare that my son was born without a face.

For any soon-to-be parents I don’t recommend doing this.

Imagine this conversation before the internet. Imagine crawling down a real life rabbit hole out of curiosity and finding a bunch of dead people with their faces blown off. Imagine the rabbit hole sealing behind you while you were recoiling in terror. The guns would still be lying around. I'd shoot myself in the lower leg and be like "Ha! I'm a trend-setter. I do what I want. Unlike you bunch of faceless sheep."

A friendly meme cat shows up. He says

DK3O0VsVYAAUgyv.jpg

Imagine this conversation before the internet. Imagine crawling down a real life rabbit hole out of curiosity and finding a bunch of dead people with their faces blown off. Imagine the rabbit hole sealing behind you while you were recoiling in terror. The guns would still be lying around. I'd shoot myself in the lower leg and be like "Ha! I'm a trend-setter. I do what I want. Unlike you bunch of faceless sheep."

Welcome back, dude.

Yikes, that's depressing and kind of creepy. I started going down the Instant Karma road rage/bully justice video rabbit hole last night but they were kind of lame. Not my first time going down that rabbit hole.

Hard to understand the logic of a half million dollar, 24 hour surgery on someone that has already proven they may attempt to kill them self....

Back