Recommend a good powdered multivitamin

odene

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a good powdered multivitamin. Anything you guys use specifically?

Why powdered though? Multivitamin pills give you what you need & more convenient.

Just heard from a few guys I know that have used powdered form and found it worked/ absorbed better. Obviously I come here to verify that. I used pill form from Vita code. Pissed neon so assumed it did something. Lmao

Just heard from a few guys I know that have used powdered form and found it worked/ absorbed better. Obviously I come here to verify that. I used pill form from Vita code. Pissed neon so assumed it did something. Lmao

pissing neon is a good sign that your pissing it all away .

pissing neon is a good sign that your pissing it all away .

Which would determine what exactly? The " vitamins" are not in a form to be absorbed? Or is my body not wanting to absorb it

Last edited:
Which would determine what exactly? The " vitamins" are not in a form to be absorbed? Or is my body not wanting to absorb it

could be either , whos to say how much is needed and how much is being absorbed , there is fat soluble and water soluble , some some get rapidly pissed away and some get stored and possibly overdone which is why its better to get them as part of a balanced diet as the chances of getting a deficiency and overdoing it are a lot less . Then there gut/intestinal health .

51pMDvt-ipL.jpg

81mAGsWO%2BEL._SX522_.jpg

I currently take a collagen protein powder. Would this be too much ?
if youre already taking something and eating meat you prob wont need it. next time if you want to try it, give it a shot

Will definitely add it to the list in near future. Probably after I run out of this protein I take now. It's convenient as hell as it can be mixed in ciffee, tea etc.

Will definitely add it to the list in near future. Probably after I run out of this protein I take now. It's convenient as hell as it can be mixed in ciffee, tea etc.

I just mae stews and casseroles /boths using chicken/beef stock , makes food taste nice and gets you enough collagen ,

I haven't used a bunch of different multi vitamins but Orange Triad was the only one I noticed a difference in the gym. It was a very small difference but I did notice it.

If you piss neon that means your body has absorbed all the vitamins it needs & ditched the rest.

Multivitamins tend to have a huge dose. Like for example giving you 1,000 percent of your daily vitamin C needs.

This is why I don't use them that much because vitamins are easy to get from food.

Back