Recommend A TV Show That Is On Netflix...

I was going to make a thread like this myself, but I'll just ask here instead.

I'm a fan of shows like Psych, The League, Kenny VS Spenny, South Park etc. Any recommendations based on those? I've never seen an episode of Always Sunny, and I'm guessing that's what most would recommend.

As for TS, I'd definitely recommend Psych. It's got some great comedy, and is also a very good show in general.

I just started "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" myself. First ive ever watched it..fucking LOVE IT.

I just starting watching it too

Its definitely the best sitcom on TV right now

I was going to make a thread like this myself, but I'll just ask here instead.

I'm a fan of shows like Psych, The League, Kenny VS Spenny, South Park etc. Any recommendations based on those? I've never seen an episode of Always Sunny, and I'm guessing that's what most would recommend.

As for TS, I'd definitely recommend Psych. It's got some great comedy, and is also a very good show in general.

Always sunny and archer are your best bets there. also if you like Psych you might like other USA shows like Suits, or Burn notice.

91.jpg

Terriers.

It's a darkly comedic neo-noir in the same vain as The Big Lebowski or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Two scruffy PI's work cases in a San Diego beach town. Perfect blending of procedural elements with serialized character-based arcs. Logue and Raymond-James have fantastic chemistry. Unfortunately, it only lasted one season. One fantastic season.

Downton Abbey. Netflix only has the first season though.

Just finished watching Life with Damien Lewis and Sara Shahi over the last few days. Should've watched it live.

Others:
Sherlock
Luther
Being Human (BBC)
Random Law and Order: SVU eps

Sherlock. Hands down.

All of the Star Trek television series are up there.

Must be 500+ episodes.

I'm not sure if you're into comedy, but I'd recommend:

US:
The Office (US) - Up to season 5
Parks and Recreation - Can skip season 1
The Big Bang Theory - One of the funniest shows on TV, doesn't get stale for a minute.

UK:
The Office - Much shorter than the US version, only 2 6 episode seasons and 2 1 hour specials, but much better than the US version.
The IT Crowd - It's only 4 6 episode seasons, hilarious, one of my fav. shows.
Peep Show - 7 6 episode seasons, season 8 is currently airing on TV, also hilarious, another one of my fav. shows.

Lot of you guys are just listing your favorite shows but the thread is about shows to watch on Netflix. Tried Sons of Anarchy but couldn

Love how the OP says "I just finished Breaking bad and have nothing else to watch." Then people recommend that he watches Breaking Bad...

Back