Recommend basic yoga on Youtube

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I continue to injure my legs when running due to a lack of flexibility. I am going to start some basic yoga stuff using youtube. Looks like there's good content out there, but it all looks the same to me. Any recommends?

No yoga but you can download Thomas Kurz videos from a site that shall not be named. I’m
Interested in the replies here as I’ve been thinking about giving yoga a try myself

Tom Merrick - mobility, stretching, calisthenics
Sid Paulson - mobility, stretching, gymnastics
Adarsh Williams - yoga, but not for beginners

It depends how much you want to stretch. If you are just a dude and want some mobility. Try this routine. It can be done in 15 minutes and the purpose is to get you ready for sport. Defranco also has an earlier version called agile 8.

I tried rapist yoga at a studio because it's only 26 poses and it isn't difficult. A lot of it is core strength. This video has all the poses and to my knowledge the poses never change. I never liked flow type of Yoga. I benefited more from static stretching.

Last edited:
I tried rapist yoga at a studio because it's only 26 poses and it isn't difficult. A lot of it is core strength.

Rapist yoga? I don't get it, I didn't see any forcible sodomy in the video.
<{vega}>

edit: oh. that's what it is, just saw the above post

I continue to injure my legs when running due to a lack of flexibility. I am going to start some basic yoga stuff using youtube. Looks like there's good content out there, but it all looks the same to me. Any recommends?

I popped my hamstring once while sprinting. the whole back of my leg turned purple. What injury happend to you? That was when my hamstrings were ultra tight. I have been working on them for 3 years now.

This has been a pretty popular gif here on the Berry. Perhaps it can be reused.

You’re welcome.

jean-claude-van-damme-splits.gif

Yeah. YouTuber yogis are annoying with all their terms and centering and stuff. Gonna try ddp.

you are best off starting with tai chi. Soft movements that loosen your muscles. Tai chi an yoga are related but tai chi gets you used to movements. Yoga is mostly stationary

This is where I go in Miami, I'm actually somewhere on this video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back