Recommend me a flashlight

Recommend me a flashlight bros. I'm feeling savvy.
i have never bought a fleshlight. can't help you there. but if you ever need a flashlight, try this. it's bright as fuck. You can use it to literally look right through a window from across the street, like a lamp is on in the house. and it's dirt cheap.

Anker Bolder LC40 LED Flashlight, Pocket-Sized LED Torch, Super Bright 400 Lumens CREE LED, IP65 Water Resistant, 3 Modes High/Low/Strobe for Indoors and Outdoors

416SGSNbeoL.jpg

a fleshlight is only as powerful as it's user, eventually when you become proficient enough you can get the butthole one

Tacliights suck balls. Get a real flashlight. I have this one:

1487213125668661.jpg

Most of the ones I have I got free with the purchase of something at Harbor Freight. Even if you buy them, they are cheap at 2 for $2.99, including batteries.
https://www.harborfreight.com/2-piece-3-12-in-9-led-mini-flashlight-69112.html

They have a large variety at low cost. I've never understood paying a lot for a light when you can buy multiple lights for less.

Because those suck compared to most flashlights. I've had those lights because they were free at some point and they are god awful.

These go on sale for about $5 every so often, they fit on a key chain and they are WAY better:

615J5gDyM%2BL._SX679_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-Key...&sr=8-5&keywords=keychain+flashlight+nitecore

Hmm... do you have my receipt?
Hmm,can you prove you got at a $190-$200 discount? (mind you $217 is on sale. They run as much as $300 in most retail situations! LMAO)

Even if you bought the lower-powered $100 model (and are now lying about which one you own) you still paid $80 too much for a high lumen flashlight. lol

Hmm,can you prove you got at a $190-$200 discount? (mind you $217 is on sale. They run as much as $300 in most retail situations! LMAO)

Even if you bought the lower-powered $100 model (and are now lying about which one you own) you still paid $80 too much for a high lumen flashlight. lol

I got if for way cheaper than that.

And, probably way over paid for your 400 lumen flashlight too.

Well, it depends on what you need and for what. There are small lanterns for expedition. Personally, I have led flashlight. This flashlight is very convenient for expeditions. First, it is small and fits in your hand. Second, it is shockproof and waterproof. It shines on land as well as in water. Third, it is inexpensive. My wife gave me this flashlight for my forty-fifth birthday. I was going on my first expedition. And it fell out of my hands ten times (during the expedition). And it works just as well.

Last edited:
If you have never tried LED flashlights, then it's time to order one of the Amazon models and ensure that the quality of LED flashlights can be acceptable and even excellent! I bought two excellent LED flashlights from Amazon for a hike, and their price pleasantly surprised me! However, they illuminate the area well. All my night hikes were perfect because I saw the road, even when there were no moon and stars. These flashlights have saved my life more than once at night during hikes, haha. So without them, I will never go to the forest at night.

Last edited:
There is a good forum all about flashlights. Candlepowerforums or something like that. You can get good info there.

Let me get the model. My boy had this 400 dollar flash light. It was super bright and it can shine for some distance. I ended up buying some LED stuff that you can recharge by jerking it like a shakeweight.

1000 lumens will let you see 18m-22m iirc. I use a cheap USB rechargable headlamp, my night vision is fucked from years of screentime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back