Recommend me an office chair

Cheers. They are available for a slight reduction in price currently as a xmas sale.
Nice. They are actually really heavy, only take 5 minutes to put together but sturdy as hell and I am probably coming on 5 years and it's in perfect condition, no wearing or breaks etc.

Enjoy.

Nice. They are actually really heavy, only take 5 minutes to put together but sturdy as hell and I am probably coming on 5 years and it's in perfect condition, no wearing or breaks etc.

Enjoy.
Just bought in black, have to wait a few weeks for shipping.

YXxooo-254081.gif

I bought one recently. It is a Haworth Soji.
It's pretty good for what I need.
I would have preferred to get the Haworth Fern but it is very expensive.

I have something similar to this, but the manlet sized version since I am 5ft 8. I paid $200 on sale. I find it comfortable/supportive.

Edit: I can't post a link anymore for some stupid ass reason, but it is a Serta.

I got an Amazon brand one like this with back and neck support for £100, its real comfy and reclines.

71xjuoXq08L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Got those for my kids a few years ago,

They don't last very long...but they do look fresh out of the box
That's why the warranty on these Amazon chairs is typically from 1 to 6 months. Pay attention to that. And make sure they aren't telling you a warranty that is on the frame. Many have limited warranties with split coverage, and don't cover the chair/upholstery for nearly as long.

That's why the warranty on these Amazon chairs is typically from 1 to 6 months. Pay attention to that. And make sure they aren't telling you a warranty that is on the frame. Many have limited warranties with split coverage, and don't cover the chair/upholstery for nearly as long.
Indeed!

Starting paying attention to that a lot more after the first purchase.

Thankfully the kids grew out of the game chair phase and have now moved on to sitting on wooden pallets and cinder blocks, because they think it looks hip and fresh.

They look like fucking morons. I just love em so much that I can’t tell them that to their faces… it’s just a phase

Back