Recommend me some ethnic foods

Explosive food:

KFCBargainBucket.jpg

1453.gif

Went to a Malaysian restaurant for dinner for the first time and man was it good. Like a mixture of Indian and chinese. It got me wondering what other type of foods I'm missing out on. I've always been a pretty simply eater but now I wanna try some new stuff. Any recommendations sherdog?

Greek:

-Moussaka
Oven pie with layers of hard cheese, bechamel sauce, aubergines, potatoes and a mince base.

-Stuffed peppers
Oven-baked peppers of all colors (sometimes also tomatoes and whole onions), stuffed with rice, onion, garlic, parsley, herbs and garnished with some potatoes.

:)

Falafel is the shiznit.

Went to a Malaysian restaurant for dinner for the first time and man was it good. Like a mixture of Indian and chinese. It got me wondering what other type of foods I'm missing out on. I've always been a pretty simply eater but now I wanna try some new stuff. Any recommendations sherdog?

I was going to recommend Malaysian or Indonesian. I have nothing else to add :icon_cry2

We don't exactly have any home cuisine down here really, we claim the meat pie but I don't think it's exactly Aussie but great for a hangover.

Greek:

-Moussaka
Oven pie with layers of hard cheese, bechamel sauce, aubergines, potatoes and a mince base.

-Stuffed peppers
Oven-baked peppers of all colors (sometimes also tomatoes and whole onions), stuffed with rice, onion, garlic, parsley, herbs and garnished with some potatoes.

:)

"Greek". ummm, ok.

Try Kanamit cuisine. Highly underrated but I expect to become popular soon.

That's disgusting !

Fucking egg with a dead bird inside, no thanks. I guess Phillipines is a bottom 3rd world country, so they have no choice but to eat nasty shit like that.

Action Bronson is a shitpile "rapper" and his show is nothing special. If you want to look like you are going to die in 20 minutes from cardiac arrest, liver failure and an enlarged heart, then by all means eat they way he does and be a douche about it (like name a web-show "Fuck, that's delicious")

Also how does Manicotti shit all over Lasagna? They can be made with literally the exact same ingredients or entirely different ones. It's all about the treatment. If you wanna argue which type of pasta is best, well I say Pappardelle, Cavatappi, and Penne Rigate, in that order. But that's another thread...

Some foods are simply better than others, especially when it comes to the opinions of others, which should never be able to cause someone to respond with such fiery passion, especially when it comes to trivial shit, such as food, on the internet of all places, lol. Spouting crazy shit, about looking like I'll be dying in 20 minutes, due to the severity of several medical conditions.

I'm of good health, like most serious Mixed Martial Artists worth their salt, thanks for the, ironically enough, unhealthy level of concern. It's fine to take good suggestions from anybody, even if you don't find them respectable, the man knows good food, he was a Chef for around a decade or so, no shit he'll know some stuff to recommend, just like you named some nice ass pasta. Claiming shit is douchey when being a douche, and being overbearing is coming across as a douche, not naming a show by it's name, the fuck?

Gotta stay contributing to the thread, & remember not to flame.

OT: Lots of good suggestions then duck carcass shows up, lol. What's the appeal? Is there anything popular it tastes similar to?

That's disgusting !

Fucking egg with a dead bird inside, no thanks. I guess Phillipines is a bottom 3rd world country, so they have no choice but to eat nasty shit like that.

Balut is not the poor version of eating a regular egg. It has nothing to do with "not having a choice".

Persian or Armenian food is pretty damn amazing.

52995441.jpg

I really like Indian food. Favorite dish is Saag Paneer. It's seasoned spinach with Indian cheese cubes. They serve it with basmati rice and naan, a buttered flat type of bread that is soft when warm. You can get it in different degrees of spicy or just mild if you can't tolerate hot food (i admit i get mild.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back