Red Bull Armor!!!

the sad thing for me is that i just now got to read this thread, and all of the actual pics of his girlfriend are gone. all i see is the horse photshopped ones. i want to laugh more

yea it did take awhile i made it on tuesday the night before halloween and it took me 12 hours to do, if i had more time it would have really been something special but i work too much . i pretty well started working on it righ after work on tuesday and finished a lil while before work on wednesday

Ok, you did it for Halloween then it is pretty cool. I think doing it for any other reason would have been pretty gay. Nice work.

UAH.jpg

snowbro is a celeb on sherdog, I know at least one person has an avatar with him in it.

man its said that UK_RETURN got banned....He's legandary....one of the best photoshopper here.

I got banned cos i did a thread with romoshops on sean from toronto u know the guy who posed with alot of fighters with the same face and at that time it was the 1st UFC in canada and he was selling tickets to UFC and he sent me a pm saying he is in tight with a mod cos he was selling him a ticket to the event and he got me banned so i lost interest in the forum after that

u asshole forever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back