Redemption for Khabib at UFC 210

Redemption for Khabib?

Are you fucking serious, mate? Khabib is not the victim here. Ferguson is. Khabib deserves fuck all.

Barao didn't go to the back of the line when he pulled out from his real actual championship fight with Dilla literally the day of. They just rebooked it again.

So piss off m8.

I wanted to see this fight as much as anyone but Khabib has a history of not making fights. If it's a one time thing I'd say rebook it but honestly I don't want to see Little Cain anywhere near the title.

Khabib isn't reliable as a LW. Should move to WW.

Never knew khabib weighed that heavvy. Makes sense now as to why he dominates everybody with his grappling, him having a size advantage and all.

damn, wtf did I miss?

Never knew khabib weighed that heavvy. Makes sense now as to why he dominates everybody with his grappling, him having a size advantage and all.

Lol u know why McGregor dominated their weight classes too Lol, size and weight advantage in all fights.

Lol u know why McGregor dominated their weight classes too Lol, size and weight advantage in all fights.
Yeah i did actually im not an idiot, khabib just doesnt look that much bigger than his opponents when they're in the cage

Yeah i did actually im not an idiot, khabib just doesnt look that much bigger than his opponents when they're in the cage

Exactly. He's a big LW to be sure but Ferguson, James Vick and Chiesa are all bigger. Vick absolutely dwarfed Trujillo in his last fight. He didn't even look remotely lanky which is insane for a legit 6'3 guy fighting at 155.

He looked a weight class higher than MJ. No wonder he ragdolled him.

Kebab is a huge LW.

You know a lot of his opponents cut about the same amount of weight as mcGregor himself does, right? Most fighters do, in fact - He didn't have any size advantages that his opponents shouldn't have had as wel, and to whatever extent that he did, it was marginal at best.

In my opinion, he doesn't belong in that weight class. That's why.

Chiesa vs Michael Johnson on short notice would be a nice addition.

200w.gif

Redemption for Khabib?

Are you fucking serious, mate? Khabib is not the victim here. Ferguson is. Khabib deserves fuck all.

Khabib fucked up but he can redeem himself with the UFC and the fans if he demonstrates a willingness to step in next month. You think the UFC will refuse an opportunity to drive up buy rates with another title fight? Moreover, you think Ferguson will turn down another title fight opportunity and guaranteed payday? He's already been paid his show money and he can double it by signing on the bottom line for next month. The fans get the fight they want, UFC 210 gets an insurance policy - albeit a shaky one - Khabib demonstrates that he can be reliable and Ferguson gets paid twice. Provided they're both medically cleared, where's the downside?

He should be put on the under card. The guy hardly shows up.

The UFC dumped a ton of promotion money into him and he fucked them.

Too much risk to count on him to carry a card.

I'm surprised by how few have addressed the elephant in the room. Consider where Khabib trains and what seems to happen with alarming frequency with that gym. I have a feeling this wasn't a Hendricks/Gastelum disciplinary issue as much as it was an overtraining/pre existing injury scenario that limited his ability to cut effectively. Cain and DC each pulled out of three fights last year, Rockhold pulled out of two and now Khabib does this. Of course we can't forget that he, Cain and Rockhold have previously endured two year injury layovers as well. I believe that there's a systemic issue at AKA. No other major gym has this problem.

Back