Regarding the Conor vs Dustin fight, Khabib just told Ronda to shut up.

The man has never once claimed to be a Saint. What he is saying is absolutely reasonable and was not directed at Rondas comment.

Khabib is the first one to tell you that he is nowhere near perfect and has a hot-headed streak. He tries to be a good guy but slips up. He actively says that he is not always a good example and to be better than he is in his poor moments.

I cant wrap my head around why so many people take issue with him saying this. He's right.
Yeah this is an ego problem with people. The otber day, i told my friend about drugs, told him to stop , its wrongful and not good for him. He told me to shuttup because im not much a saint myself. Do people need to be perfect to advise others? Most definitely no.

Yeah this is an ego problem with people. The otber day, i told my friend about drugs, told him to stop , its wrongful and not good for him. He told me to shuttup because im not much a saint myself. Do people need to be perfect to advise others? Most definitely no.
For sure. I got my own shit. Everybody does.

Honestly the advice is more meaningful, to me at least, because I know this is coming from a person who has his own shit he is fighting to overcome. It makes it more genuine

"no fighter ever has two primes"

Tell that to george fookin' foreman.

Such a simple yet great statement.

However, Khabib himself have said stuff which I think is unacceptable

When France had terrorist attacks Macron talked about problems with Islam saying stuff like "Islam is a religion which is experiencing a crisis today, all over the world." Khabib responsed with something which translates to him hoping Macron was disfigured :eek:
"May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature"

To me that is unacceptable. Too close to inciting violence.

Sorry to go off topic but I think this isn't talked about enough.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...el-macron-islam-protests-latest-b1447229.html

He abides my muslim thought, which is known to be severely screwed up in alot of ways by normal human standards such as Mohammad marrying a 9 year old. Then again, he isn't a Muslim by choice and if he tried to leave others would probably kill him including his own family.

He also associates with Kadyrov, but then again he'd probably be shot if he didn't.

Still, on some issues such as about Conor's behaviour he is correct.
You have to judge all sides equally.

Khabib was a great fighter but he really has to shut up with his idiotic opinions about everything.

The man has never once claimed to be a Saint. What he is saying is absolutely reasonable and was not directed at Rondas comment.

Khabib is the first one to tell you that he is nowhere near perfect and has a hot-headed streak. He tries to be a good guy but slips up. He actively says that he is not always a good example and to be better than he is in his poor moments.

I cant wrap my head around why so many people take issue with him saying this. He's right.
The thing is that hes not living up to his own Standards, thinking in very simple Moral terms waving his Finger at anyone any chance he gets.

“If you want sportsmanship and idealism go watch the @Olympics - lord knows they need the views." is a weird statement because...the Olympics are just on for ~17 days every other year if you count both Summer Olympics and Winter Olympics.

And they had 3.6 billion viewers worldwide... so they are NOT hurting for views as she says. (Allthough some obscure sports might)
Can you blame somebody who dropped out of high school for not having the best arguments?

The thing is that hes not living up to his own Standards, thinking in very simple Moral terms waving his Finger at anyone any chance he gets.
He's trying to in most cases is meeting his standard. It is an unrealistic expectation to want someone to be the perfect representation of them selves at all time. No one perfectly represents their personal belief at all times

He's trying to in most cases is meeting his standard. It is an unrealistic expectation to want someone to be the perfect representation of them selves at all time. No one perfectly represents their personal belief at all times
Of course not. But he's very adamant about it and not shying away from repressive opinions while claiming Moral high-ground.
This evil-bad thing he believes is just one example of his boring, dangerous and ultra-simple view of the World and people in General.

He should have every right speaking out but he's rightfully critizised for it.

I do agree with him about Ronda. Conor and Ronda are similar frontrunners with no behavior. But I've seen Khabib jump out of the cage to attack cornermen and make fun of homeless people. Things that also lack behavior. Yet he acts holier than thou. So he's got some Royce in him.

Khabib is destroying all these fools, just like he did when he was fighting.

AggressiveFilthyFeline-max-1mb.gif

<{MingNope}>

People blow Khamzat on here despite him being waaaaay closer to him than Kadyrov than Khabib ever was. Besides Khabib has actively distances himself from him now. He obviously only involved himself with him out of necessity not choice.

I don't like either of them, Khabib threatening plays that are too "sexy" in Dagestan was the last straw for me.

I don't like either of them, Khabib threatening plays that are too "sexy" in Dagestan was the last straw for me.
I don't know why people are really surprised. A guy from a religious poor region of Russia that is the most socially conservative region in the country says religious stuff.

Next people will be surprised that Fedor doesn't actually like gays. I have no problem with it, I come from these parts of the world and it's just something that's part of life here. People say stuff, ala racial or religious stances, that might not fly in the West.

Of course not. But he's very adamant about it and not shying away from repressive opinions while claiming Moral high-ground.
This evil-bad thing he believes is just one example of his boring, dangerous and ultra-simple view of the World and people in General.

He should have every right speaking out but he's rightfully critizised for it.
Nothing he said was repressive. He 100% right about the Conor situation. Celebrating and defending that behavior is absolutely terrible and bad for the sport

He didn't threaten them he was against them which is his right.

Back