Relationship boundaries- would you find this acceptable?

I stayed friends with all my ex-girlfriends.

It got messy once when a new girlfriend came to my place and three of my exes called to confirm party plans while she was there, and a fourth dropped by to pick up some records. To this day I'm still friendly with all these women, and with one exception, they all get along, in fact it's fair to say they're better friends with each other than with me.

I dont keep exes in my life and i expect the same of whoever im seeing.

As long as she's respects that you're in a relationship and doesn't brush up on you, I don't see a problem. Only if she's truly a friend that you see value in besides sex.

How would you feel about your gf spending time with dudes that know what her insides feel like?

Going to movies, grabbing a coffee, going hiking with people that you've fucked and calling it a friendship lol.

Do yourself and those around you a favor and label this shit for what it is "Being Single" you're obviously not ready to be with just one person.

I'l just make it clear that i haven't done any of this BTW. Here''s another question. Do you guys think women would feel the same way? I think a large majority of women would see past flirting with a guy and still being in contact with him as pretty normal and wouldn't see it as an issue. I think men in general see this as an issue when our instincts kick in and we get protective and defensive.

She doesnt know. But all this stuff is new. Been dating her for like 3 weeks but its going fast and weve had the exclusive talk but situation hasnt arisen to bring up the other girl who is now just a friend.
Cmon man, you cant say a girl is wife material when you also say "it's new...dating her for like 3 weeks".

Once you go two through some shit and learn about each other's dark side, see if you are able and willing to work through some tough situations (for instance letting her know you are hiking and seeing movies with this girl, and she in turn reveals some things, and this x 100) then maybe you can talk about wife material.

Cmon man, you cant say a girl is wife material when you also say "it's new...dating her for like 3 weeks".

Once you go two through some shit and learn about each other's dark side, see if you are able and willing to work through some tough situations (for instance letting her know you are hiking and seeing movies with this girl, and she in turn reveals some things, and this x 100) then maybe you can talk about wife material.
You’re 100% correct. I have a tendency to rush into things at least from a mental standpoint thinking way too fast when we are in fact still just getting to know each other. I will say that even at 3 week mark, I haven’t been this excited about things in any previous relationship. But yeah saying wifey material is dumb at this point.

How would you feel about your gf spending time with dudes that know what her insides feel like?

Going to movies, grabbing a coffee, going hiking with people that you've fucked and calling it a friendship lol.

Do yourself and those around you a favor and label this shit for what it is "Being Single" you're obviously not ready to be with just one person.

I will say in my case, I never had any serious relationship type feeling or attraction to the “friend” I was banging prior to meeting my current gf. So for me, it truly is just a friendship with a girl that I previously used to have sex with, although she was hopeful for more.

You’re 100% correct. I have a tendency to rush into things at least from a mental standpoint thinking way too fast when we are in fact still just getting to know each other. I will say that even at 3 week mark, I haven’t been this excited about things in any previous relationship. But yeah saying wifey material is dumb at this point.
Good for you, im glad you found someone special and exciting.

Your playing with dynomite if you are having relationships with exs or people you flirt or have an attraction to. It is called self control and some temptation is to great.

Dont put yourself in that situation and if a girl is doing that shes pretty close to getting bang. Ive never met a girl who was flirty and had a man that didnt get fucked. It happens all the time. Theres a girl i work with right now who is married who banging one of my co workers

I don't feel the need to be friends with exes. And I would consider it disrespectful to my current partner. Plus shit can just get weird and full of drama anyway so best to cut that person out if there's potential with the new girl.

I've always noticed that women who tell me they're friends with all their exes are fucking mental. Like, literally, unstable, insincere, self-obsessed chatterboxes.

Here is how you know.

If I'm starting a thread about it? I think I already know I shouldn't do it.

If my girl has a problem with it but I insist it must continue, then innocent or not I need to drop one of them. Whether she's controlling or insecure can help determine my decision, but the spirit here is that I need to commit to the now rather than create problems because of my past.

But, technically I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with keeping up with exes. Except the huge potential for it to go wrong.

In a somewhat related anecdote. Back in high school I was working on a weekend project with some classmates. The boyfriend of one of the girls came by and gave us a pizza. He was a delivery driver, but I still thought it was the coolest thing since it was normally parents who gave the pizzas. I mentioned how he was the nicest boyfriend. After he dropped off the pizza and left someone pulled me aside and told me they had broken up and she had actually started seeing another guy, who was in our group, while they were dating. But that they were still friends.

I ate not one more slice of pizza. I didn't finish the one I had.

For a moment, I thought you had stopped eating the pizza for moral objections. LOL!

Why? What's the point? Unless you have a kid together
Well you never know when you might get another chance to stick your dick in them. Long lost vaginas have a tendency to come crawling back

Depends on the situation and break up. I'm very close friends with my first girlfriend but don't really talk to any of the others except my ex wife.

You cant hedge your bets while in a relationship. Its go for broke

I think most of us are hard wired to fuck women we get close to so I would say it is ill advised to keep other girls around while trying to actually be in a relationship

Oh we arent gonna fuck nothing is going to happen ... until it does and your life is filled with drama

Bottom line if you arent fuckin em you dont need to be around them and if you are around them fucking is going to happen sooner or later. Dont tell me your exceptions to the rule I know not everyone but man is it common

No one is really “friends” with their exes, unless they have kids together and you kind of have to be. And you’re not friends with people you fucked around with or tried to. So many other people to have as friends, but you’re gonna choose the ones you have history with? Ya ok. That’s called deluding yourself, for selfish reasons.

Really simple concept here. Would you want the person you are in a serious relationship with to maintain as “friends” with people so they can keep them on just a thread as a potential future interest? Don’t do shit to your partner that you don’t want done to yourself.

I stayed friends with all my ex-girlfriends.
<mma4> the only one I never stayed friends with,was a few years back, was dating some guy called War Machine, he sounded like he could be trouble, so I steered clear of her.<28><Y2JSmirk>

Back