Remember Bispings illegal knee on Jorge Rivera?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
method=get&s=jorge-rivera-michael-bisping-gif.gif

Illegal knee leading to a tko when jorge was handing it to bisping, then he does this after the fight...
10001747.gif

Thought it was awesome michael won the title but I thought he was a major _______ after that happened..

Don't worry he has already gotten his comeuppance when KOed by Anderson Silva

lol Bisping was kicking his ass all throughout the fight, yes the knee was shady but Jorge was talking crazy shit acting like a tool just to get the fight

that and his cornerman was a total cunt, Bisping was being restrained in his reaction

Can this be excused by saying "that was the old days"?

Yeah... but the guy got his twice fold. Plus watching St Pierre finish him was... sweet.

yes.

haha

rivera and his shit team got destroyed
talking all that shit

I was at the event, with that 1 illegal knee he won over the Aussie crowd

When bisping gets KOed tho... he gets MUTHA FUCKIN KTFOed

If i can recall correctly I think Jorge was talking some mad shit and making some less than classy comments to sell the fight, he kinda deserved it lol.

I think we can chalk this one up to Bisping being Bisping LMAO.

Ref missed an illegal fence grab by Bisping before that. Jorge was taking him down, which was likely his only slim chance of winning. Love the video Jorge made before the fight too.

Yep. He was doing a good job, making the fight competitive until the knee.

I remember screaming at the TV telling him to not continue.

He admitted he’s an asshole though. I respect a man with good self awareness.

Jorge wasn’t putting it on anything. Fucking guy ran his mouth nonstop saying all kinds of shit about Bisping leading up to the fight. Bisping put him and his bitch ass corner in their place.

WARRRRRR BISSSPPIIINNGGGGGG

Bisping is one of if not the dirtiest fighters in the UFC.

Ha ! Bisping is so good at what he does, people's jimmies are still rustled over something he did 7 years ago !

Back