Social Remember Milo? He was a favorite here. He's melting down on Parler right now.

HOLA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
t6vt6l4k5p461.png

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

This is all doesn't make much sense. He knows Trump is a selfish clown (true), but is angry at the SC for not allowing the clown to stay in power?

I suppose it's a matter of going all-in on something and ending up going completely bust, which is really sinking in for Milo right now. Good luck with the vengeance though.

What is he angry about? What did he think was going to happen?

Trump was McConnell's useful idiot so he could stack the courts with conservative judges who will surely fuck working class people over in the future. But they were never going to change the election results for him.

What is he angry about? What did he think was going to happen?

Trump was McConnell's useful idiot so he could stack the courts with conservative judges who will surely fuck working class people over in the future. But they were never going to change the election results for him.
I think Milo is probably just concerned with himself. As long as Trump maintained power I guess Milo could hold out hope that Trump would finally reward him for being a sycophant? But now that MAGA is in its death throes Milo can no longer hold on to that hope.

oh man. can someone please make a grand theft auto American civil war, where you can be any one of the freak show characters of the maga entourage in a one man army effort to overturn the entire government...

Lmao at secession or war. Dude just became an American like 2x ago. I remember this Pedo making waves and some posters on here pulling the "Being with a 13 year old doesnt equal Pedo". Disgusting, even a mod was trying to pull that Pedo sympathizing crap.

I recommend watching the interview he had with Peterson following his downfall for the "pedophilia is OK" comment if you want some lulz. The guy is an absolute narcissist who can't seem to reconcile with the fact he has lost the easy, unearned fame he took for granted. He blames other conservatives for not rescuing him when people "came after him." Nevermind that what he said was unacceptable and he never made amends.

On a side note, my read on the pedophilia thing is that he convinces himself he was a willing participant of the priest molesting him because it gives him back an illusion of control and self-esteem. Otherwise he'd have to contend with the fact he was a helpless victim. Funnily enough his inability to sort out this part of personal history is what caused his downfall.

People actually paid this guy attention at some point?

I thought he already had a breakdown and offed himself. Too bad, apparently.

Lmao at secession or war. Dude just became an American like 2x ago. I remember this Pedo making waves and some posters on here pulling the "Being with a 13 year old doesnt equal Pedo". Disgusting, even a mod was trying to pull that Pedo sympathizing crap.
When it involves someone on Team MAGA, Trump supporters magically become much less concerned about pedophilia.

Took himself WAAAAAYYYY too seriously.

An unprincipled clown who provided cheap entertainment by baiting the most dull-witted sectors of the left, and he wants to be considered as though he was a serious human being? Way too late bro.

Back