Media Remember when Eddie Alvarez had McGregor ready to cry?

youre ass backwards with "Eddie won the war despite Mcgregor winning the battle"

Conor humiliated him in the fight. Made him look like less than an amateur. it was literally one of the most dominant, humiliating title wins EVER. Above even Jones/Shogun

And then on the topic of money, Conor ended up being worth what, 100x Eddies net worth?

Eddie won the battle here. Conor won the war, scorched earth style.

Eddie went for the jugular in the pre-hype however, we all saw the fight. Eddie looked like he didn't even belong in the same cage. Eddie got his ass rocked on hard.

Remember when he roasted Eddie for taking the fight on the same money and not renegotiating? That's the worst part. Everyone complains Conor gets favoritism but he sells a fight like no other. He sells a fight to the point his opponents don't even have to open their mouths and Eddie didn't even capitalize on it. Conor was out here trying to help fighters get paid by putting in the work and not by sitting on the side lines bitching about their paychecks. Conor gave that man a layup and Eddie didn't even bother with it.

It wasn't that bad until he mentioned the bit about Conor taking money meant for single moms. That was the dagger in the heart.

Relieved that the dumbasses still run sherdog. I was worried I missed something.

i visited Dublin last year. Loved everything about it. I asked two random people - a bartender and cab driver - what they thought of Conor. They both said he was an embarrassment and doesn't represent Ireland whatsoever.
Well he plays up to the drunk irish stereotype,
very embarrassing.

Its too bad this fight never happened. Eddie wouldve absolutely DESTROYED mctapper

Eddy hit him where it hurt and from what I've heard which makes it worse if true. Is that Conor never even needed welfare bc apparently his father owned a decent sized plumbing business and they were like comfortable middle class. If that's all true then he's jjst taking away from ppl who may actually need it.
McGregor quit his plumbing job, then ended up playing video games all day while his girlfriend worked a full time job and he mooched off her (while he was also signed up for welfare); he's literally the bum he accuses other fighters of being.

Back