Reminder how Conor treated homeless people in the past

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I put a lot of thought into it because I feel – maybe – a lot of charities aren’t what they say, so I was a bit hesitant to go in. I wanted to know exactly where it was going to go and I wanted it to be done right.

“Half of the money is going to go to the medical treatment – that’s the real issue. If people are living on the streets and don’t get the medical treatment they need, that’s when bad things happen. The other half will go to Focus Ireland – they’ve done great things with the homeless guys.”

https://m.independent.ie/sport/mma/...-donation-to-homeless-charities-34125455.html

so khabib 1-0 since he's putting them to work

Khabib real Shaolin gangster.

Teach a man how to do push ups and he'll wrestle bears for a lifetime.

Guys who rent fur coats don't give six figs to bums.

F level charity work for an F level athlete.

Well Conor also took welfare so he could sit on his ass and play Call of Duty all day instead of leaving it for the people who actually need welfare, so I wouldn't start acting like he's a model citizen

khabib made them work for their next fix, good on him. fuck the media and MMA BIBLE can suck a dick!

In all seriousness, the whole homeless fiasco made me seriously reconsider whether or not I'm still a Khabib fan. On the one hand, I'm also Russian and love his style.

On the other hand, I was a substance abuse counselor at a residential clinic and know all too well how many psychiatric and physical health issues homeless people have. All jokes aside I think it's pretty deranged of Khabib to make a show of them, like making a monkey dance for treats. It's a shame.

I know that it isn't "cool" to express empathy on these forums, but whatever.

In all seriousness, the whole homeless fiasco made me seriously reconsider whether or not I'm still a Khabib fan. On the one hand, I'm also Russian and love his style.

On the other hand, I was a substance abuse counselor at a residential clinic and know all too well how many psychiatric and physical health issues homeless people have. All jokes aside I think it's pretty deranged of Khabib to make a show of them, like making a monkey dance for treats. It's a shame.

ya, he should have just given them nothing and kept it moving like the majority of people in the world would do.

Well Conor also took welfare so he could sit on his ass and play Call of Duty all day instead of leaving it for the people who actually need welfare, so I wouldn't start acting like he's a model citizen
Bruh he worked like 70-80 hrs a week as a plumber while collecting welfare

Its cool man ive worked with druggies also at the White Collar level and forced them to do The Monkey Boy Madness dance

The rate of Sherdog posters who are homeless is probably very low. Most live with parents, so at least they have a roof over their heads. They don't know what it's like to be homeless.

Wow, that's weird. There seems to be a lot of hypocrites and haters in this thread!

Bruh he worked like 70-80 hrs a week as a plumber while collecting welfare

Like most young kids do , doing an apprentice. He wasnt struggling any more than any other kid doing that in Ireland or the Uk. He lived in a spare room in his parents house. A three bedroom house. Oh the poverty

So now were in a competition of who treats homeless better? Conor or khabib? fucks sake.. This place is embarrassing.

I really don't understand why everyone is getting all up in arms. How many of us are out there volunteering at food pantries or Habitat For Humanity?

Back