Reminder What Conor did to Holloway in 1 pic

<Dylan>

What if's include things that have literally happened now?

You do know that Max has a 5 inch reach disadvantage on Conor right?
And we've seen Conor get outstruck by sub par strikers, gas in the 2nd round and run away for an entire run then finish said round on his back getting pummeled and is gifted a decision. Those things happened too what's your point? Fact is Conor's looked roughly the same barely evolved while Holloway has fought a more varried list of opponents and dominated his division. Yea Conor's supposedly 5'10 yet had to wear high heels to look the same height as 5'9 Khabib, isn't there some video where they measure Conor who's shorter than listed but they still go 5'9 1/2?

Max right now beats every featherweight but Conor.

People talk about Max being leaps and bounds better now. Okay....well that Conor he fought back in late 2013 was leaps and bounds better than him. LOL. So make a more appropriate leap in logic please.

How did the first fight go? I didnt get to see it, I was out buying a present for Erick Silva's first birthday party.

Yea buddy. Just like he was gonna starch Khabib and run circles around him? That's alot of what ifs in the real world Conor's struggled with guys who are similar if not taller than him and rangey. But sure okay make believe is fun too.
Umad lol

if this Conor shows up Holloway will make quick work of him...
https:// thumbs.gfycat.com/NimbleImmaterialAdmiralbutterfly -mobile.mp4

He couldn't knock out kid Max. Blessed is on a roll hasn't lost a fight in 5 years which was that one. Conor gets beat by new confident Max. Better Cardio better Chin, it's a wrap.

If there are any Conor danglers left, the Blessed Express welcomes a rematch.

Reminder what Artemij Sitenkov did to McGregor in 1 gif.

KdLj1X.gif
He sure does tap very fast.

do you still think about your ex girlfriends from 5 and a half years ago too?

living in the past, my man. get help

I do.

Perhaps more often than I’d like.

I was in my prime and went through a series of smoke-shows.

Now I’m old and locked-down...

:(

And we've seen Conor get outstruck by sub par strikers, gas in the 2nd round and run away for an entire run then finish said round on his back getting pummeled and is gifted a decision. Those things happened too what's your point? Fact is Conor's looked roughly the same barely evolved while Holloway has fought a more varried list of opponents and dominated his division. Yea Conor's supposedly 5'10 yet had to wear high heels to look the same height as 5'9 Khabib, isn't there some video where they measure Conor who's shorter than listed but they still go 5'9 1/2?
Nate Diaz is a sub par striker? lol

Guess Andre ward and Amir Khan are idiots then, If only they had your sherbro boxing wisdom

Well, there's many layers to It and sherdog hasn't really scratched the surface yet.

I don't suspect anyone will for some time out of a select few either, Max's performance Is still fresh In people's minds and that's what people tend to remember most. The Intense hatred for Conor prevents many from actually having an honest / objective discussion regarding his skillset as well.

For the most part, It's fairly pointless discussing anything Conor related here.

That said, It's an intriguing matchup. Not the best stylistic opponent for Max but really depends on which Conor shows up. We don't know If Conor still has the fire to compete at his full potential anymore. If he does though, Max's style falls right Into Conor's hands at least Initially. He would need to drag the fight Into deep waters and hope to drown him with his pressure and pace. Not unlike a strategy that might be employed by Nate.

What makes Max Dangerous Is his ability to drag fights Into these wars of attrition where his heart, chin, pace, pressure and volume triumph. Problem is, this strength Is flawed In that when he adopts this strategy..he abandons a significant portion of his defense and head movement. Conor at his best Is a guy who moves better than most in MMA, has excellent reflexes and counters, he fights very well on the backfoot and his technical boxing for MMA is among the best If not the best. If Max employed this style against Conor, he'd get countered all day. Fighting a more technical, chess match style against Conor probably wouldn't do him any favors either.

On paper, skill for skill It's hard to see that going well for max. Styles make fights. Maybe if he had the defense to back up his offense, It'd be a different story. But, if he's capable of riding out the storm, tiring out Conor, dragging the fight Into the later rounds and THEN put it on him, he's got a shot. You could definitely argue they both counter each other In different ways.

Nate has similar attributes, gets stronger as the fight goes on, iron chin, excellent boxing, endless cardio, pressure, Turns It up as he senses you begin to slow down. He wasn't able to get it done at 170 pounds with likely around a 15 pound weight advantage, you will feel that weight In there too..even If the fight Is on the feet. Competing against a bigger opponent will tire you out more.

All that said, while the strategy of taking Conor into deeper water seems like an obvious one..It's not as simple as people tend to believe.

Last edited:
One guy is on an amazing run.

the other guy lose every other fight. Was put on medical suspension by a retired and two weight classs smaller floyd. Was beaten and turned in to a women in front of millions by Khabib.

But I guess other guy has lots of money and a whiskey brand.
To be fair Conor had an amazing run (vs Nate anyway):
web1_mma-ufc202gamer_082016ev_061_6878420.jpg

Mcgregor had a kid, made $100 million and lost 10 rounds to Mayweather, lost to Khabib, then before that his last win was in 2016. IMO 2016 Mcgregor stomps Holloway and Khabib, but he looked past his prime against Khabib.

Would you really run 5 miles at 5am if you had satin sheets?
Excuses.png

Max was 22 and Conor was 24, both have improved, but Conor has improved more, they don't work like he works, he's a workhorse and a student of the game.
By playing touch butt in the park and tapping to Nate and Khabib, right

Back