Media RENATO CARNEIRO Just Made Me A Fan! + Post fight speech

Haha was laughing when he was being interviewed. He’s know what to say to get the trumptards all wet. Boring fighter with a big mouth , hard pass.

Bro, that's so deep.

Utterly laughable.

I've been following boxing since 1976, and MMA since UFC I in 1993.

Sit your young punk ass down, you pathetic child.

Laughable for a child like you to even speak to me.
Wait, you followed boxing since 1976, so if you were, let's say 12 then, you're like 58 and your posts have the same content as a 14 year old's? omg i am so sorry. why would you even share this embarrassing information? jesus just retire or stop lying. I am sorry I brought up your dick, which, if you aren't full of shit, doesn't even work anymore.
Nothing worse than a boomer with the mind of a teenager. I hope for your sake that you're lying, because, jesus, man, grow up, you're (allegedly) a grandpa.

Also, I didn't say it was deep, it was just weird of you to judge someone's posts on an avatar that's just an album cover.

I don't even believe you, what kind of braindead asshole follows punching since ufc 1 without moving on? It's an indictment on your life and intelligence if true, which it isn't.

Last edited:
Haha was laughing when he was being interviewed. He’s know what to say to get the trumptards all wet. Boring fighter with a big mouth , hard pass.
It's worked for Call the Cops Colby. Except Moicano wins

Last edited:
Wait, you followed boxing since 1976, so if you were, let's say 12 then, you're like 58 and your posts have the same content as a 14 year old's? omg i am so sorry. why would you even share this embarrassing information? jesus just retire or stop lying. I am sorry I brought up your dick, which, if you aren't full of shit, doesn't even work anymore.
Nothing worse than a boomer with the mind of a teenager. I hope for your sake that you're lying, because, jesus, man, grow up, you're (allegedly) a grandpa.
Your math is bad.

Why should I be embarrassed? I own a home, two cars, rental properties. 35 year professional career.

Been watching fights before you were a smile on your daddy's face.

You're the one who tried to say "I" didn't have "your" experience, which is absolutely laughable.

You are the punk boy in this dialogue.

Also, I didn't say it was deep, it was just weird of you to judge someone's posts on an avatar that's just an album cover.

No, your avatar is weird.
The stuff of mental masturbation.

I don't even believe you, what kind of braindead asshole follows punching since ufc 1 without moving on? It's an indictment on your life and intelligence if true, which it isn't. I've followed punching for forever but at least I have the self awareness to be embarrassed about it, there are people out there studying string theory and m theory and applied mathematics and you're here feeling proud at glaring at fat idiots slinging fists at each other on espn lol.

This last diatribe showed your infantile mentality.

I've been a serious fight fan for decades. You tried to throw "experience" out at me, and it backfired.

On a fight forum, being "a fight fan" isn't out of place.

But being a greenhorn, posing as "someone experienced" is the true embarrassment.

My brain is nowhere near dead, as I'm a forensic investigator.

But often on Saturday nights my brain imbibes a bit and analyzes fights.

Your math is bad.

Why should I be embarrassed? I own a home, two cars, rental properties. 35 year professional career.

Been watching fights before you were a smile on your daddy's face.

You're the one who tried to say "I" didn't have "your" experience, which is absolutely laughable.

You are the punk boy in this dialogue.

No, your avatar is weird.
The stuff of mental masturbation.

This last diatribe showed your infantile mentality.

I've been a serious fight fan for decades. You tried to throw "experience" out at me, and it backfired.

On a fight forum, being "a fight fan" isn't out of place.

But being a greenhorn, posing as "someone experienced" is the true embarrassment.

My brain is nowhere near dead, as I'm a forensic investigator.

But often on Saturday nights my brain imbibes a bit and analyzes fights.
you're a forensic investigator and you can't see how Moicano won? fuck off, stop digging a hole. You own rental properties, so you're also a piece of shit, congrats, you're one of the most pathetic human cockroaches that can exist, worse than any homeless person, jesus, a landord, AND part of law enforcement, hahaha, you're just barely above being a sexual predator. Any person working in food service is leagues above you ethically, I can see why your chosen careers have rotted what little brain you ever had. There are people out there studying m theory and applied mathematics, and you're here actually being proud for being a human waste overcharging human beings for rent, good god.

You do realize wasting 35 years to end up a brain dead idiot who doesn't understand how fights are scored is embarrassing? If you started watching fights 2 weeks ago, it would be respectable and understandable. Being a life long idiot is NOT an achievement, sorry to break it to you.

Weird isn't a bad thing, better than being the subhuman scum that any landlord is. I hope you are lying, because I feel bad for your pathetic white bread ass life. I bet all your gfs were all flat-assed whites and your alleged wife enjoys decorating your sad house in your depressing suburbs with distasteful boring furniture and you've never been to a museum because modern art triggers you.

Just admit that you're 18 so I can gain respect for you.

Last edited:
Reminded my wife of Eddie Murphy's dad impression.

you're a forensic investigator and you can't see how Moicano won? fuck off, stop digging a hole. You own rental properties, so you're also a piece of shit, congrats, you're one of the most pathetic human cockroaches that can exist, worse than any homeless person, jesus, a landord, AND part of law enforcement, hahaha, you're just barely above being a sexual predator. Any person working in food service is leagues above you ethically, I can see why your chosen careers have rotted what little brain you ever had. There are people out there studying m theory and applied mathematics, and you're here actually being proud for being a human waste overcharging human beings for rent, good god.

I saw how Moicano won, genius.

How does owning properties, 800+ credit, and having no debt make me a piece of shit?

Do you think being a young, broke, bigmouth boy makes you "a good person"?

Maybe learn some respect before you run your mouth.

Weird isn't a bad thing, better than being the subhuman scum that any landlord is. I hope you are lying, because I feel bad for your pathetic white bread ass life. I bet all your gfs were whites and your wife enjoys decorating you sad house with distasteful boring furniture and you've never been to a museum because modern art triggers you.

The trouble with being a young stupid fuck like you, is you think you can "invent things and say them," as a substitute for reality.

The reality is you are a young stupid fuck, and that's it.

Just admit that you're 18 so I can gain respect for you.

As if anything depends on you or "your respect."

Just admit you're a young, broke, stupid talk who crossed the line.

@PurpleStorm eloquently summing up Moicano's rant:

Moicano "I luh you motherfucka. My fater is 62 and just had a baby. I'm gonna go home and do more fucking. I fucking love America. I wanna be on a SWAT team and fucking get the criminals. Subscribe to my fucking youtube channel. MMA Guru you suck motherfucker. Go to church motherfuckers."

Back