Media RENATO CARNEIRO Just Made Me A Fan! + Post fight speech

Lol, Jesus' cough medicine ... I will have to remember that.

That said, one of the things about enjoying "life's finest" for so long is, I don't get hangovers anymore.

Just a little sleepy.
True same with me,I dont get them much anymore.

His heart's in the right place but maybe it's only because of the second language situation, but it didn't sound like the most intelligent thought process. That and he wants to have MORE kids and he's gonna try to have another kid because his 60+ year old dad just had one. Talk about having too many people on the planet. On top of that, I don't know if a police force will let you on if they know you said at one point "I want to be on the SWAT team and kill the bad guys"
He raises an army of money makers so that he can still be Money Moicano in old age.

I like Moicano but he didn’t do much but lay on Dober in that fight. I thought that fight was going to be a bit more entertaining tbh

Because you challenged me.

And at the end of the day, I have more than you and am more than you.

No one cares about what any "broke fuck" does or thinks.

Eeeww ... didn't know you were a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Just wanted to show that, at 59, with a bent nose, and cauliflower ear, I am not full of shit.

My last response to your gheyyy ass.
Green valley is nice, I lived in Tucson and around AZ off and on for many years. Love riding the MC to Nogalas, congrats on the success and living the quiet desert life.

I liked the speech if it's a gimmick or not, not sure but cool either way.

Green valley is nice, I lived in Tucson and around AZ off and on for many years. Love riding the MC to Nogalas, congrats on the success and living the quiet desert life.

I liked the speech if it's a gimmick or not, not sure but cool either way.

Very cool.

Love off-roading. Not a motorcyclist, but I love my FJ.

_DSC2774_filtered.jpg_DSC5696a.jpg.Al

Always looking for snakes in the desert.

Very cool.

Love off-roading. Not a motorcyclist, but I love my FJ.

View attachment 1027795View attachment 1027796.Al

Always looking for snakes in the desert.
Nice ride yea theres a lot of place to go off roading, obviously you know.

Check out Cochise stronghold, Happy Valley and a lot of other areas southern AZ towards Tombstone. If you want more locations shoot a PM. Yea the rattlers get out and about that's for sure I have encountered many.

Nice ride yea theres a lot of place to go off roading, obviously you know.

Check out Cochise stronghold, Happy Valley and a lot of other areas southern AZ towards Tombstone. If you want more locations shoot a PM. Yea the rattlers get out and about that's for sure I have encountered many.

Very cool brotha ... I took my friend (since the 4th Grade), his son & GF, out to Organ Pipe National Monument last year.

We have been herping since we were 8. (Me on the far righ6).Welcome Signa.jpg

bro, my avatar is an album cover by the musician Arca.

Also, i've been following MMA since 2003, sit down young one and shut your tiny little boy ass. I bet you haven't even seen any Sakuraba fights live, pathetic little 2022 joining pleb, my russian mother knows more about mma than you, I used to watch Fedor fights wih her, you fake fan who only knows post 2012 fighters.

Who the fuck cares what i like or dislike, who the fuck wants to be a connoisseur of fighting, that's like being a connoisseur of headbutting the wall. I bet on Dober, but he got taken down too much to win, I'm not going to bitch, if Dober won I'd be happy but still call it a robbery. Objectivity and you are diametrically opposite. The rules are the rules. A fuckboy like you judges your fights on bias not what happens. Grow up and pull your dick out of your little mouth, kid. I can prove i picked Dober by posting my tapology picks, but whoever won the rounds won, regardless of my wishes, I picked Dober, and i fucked up, lesson learned, Moicano under estimated, on to the next.
While I will say damn, y'all are roasting each other, join dates aren't an indicator of anything. I've been creeping on Sherdog for years and watching fights longer than I've even known about Sherdog, but I only decided to join a couple years ago. Probably had to respond to someone's dumbass take.

Edit: I think I discovered Sherdog around the Anderson Silva reign. I got tired of him sandbagging during his fights, that's for sure.

Moicano moment was kinda funny. Too many F-bombs overall but amusing.

jHRuL25.jpeg

Eeeww ... didn't know you were a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Just wanted to show that, at 59, with a bent nose, and cauliflower ear, I am not full of shit.

My last response to your gheyyy ass.

Ironically that pic you posted was one of the gheyyyest I've seen on here. So much so that I had reservations of downloading it to shoop because I was afraid if I were to die unexpectedly and a relative went through my computer they would wonder why I had a pic of some shirtless old gheyyy dude on it and that I must be into them.

Ironically that pic you posted was one of the gheyyyest I've seen on here.

Sorry, no.

My photo is ultra-manly. Beyond anything you can duplicate.

So much so that I had reservations of downloading it to shoop ....

The fact that you downloaded my photo is an indictment into your own sexuality.

I have never "downloaded" anyone's photo from this site ...

because I was afraid

You exposed your own cowardly soul ...

if I were to die unexpectedly and a relative went through my computer they would wonder why I had a pic of some shirtless old gheyyy dude on it and that I must be into them.

Nothing "gheyyy" about me (stop paraphrasing my attack on another).

My girlfiend is 15 years younger than I, owns properties here and abroad, and can't get enough of me.

Meanwhile, you can go jerkoff with your little butty you're defending.

Back