Renato Moicano apologises to the great Conor McGregor

After humiliating nuthuggers for years, primarily by way of @Jermei's full kit bets, I hereby repent.

Conner is the GOAT and the dubble champ does what the fook he wants.

Well hes trying to get in get rich and get out,so he admires that Conor was able to do two out of three

Bro, I'd say Conor has achieved the last one as well at this point. I'm still not convinced he has any plans to fight Chandler, or anyone else for that matter lol.

Conor changed the game all right. Now we've got all these cheap copies lining up to be just like him, making every interview and presser a steaming pile of garbage.

Conor really is Great, isn’t he

*sips iron forge stout

You say that, but Sensei Seagal was living the dream when sheriff Joe Arpaio let him drive a tank into a house during a swat raid in Arizona a few years back.
More than likely wasn’t even the most badass thing Sensei did that day.

Says a lot about Leftists if loving America and wanting to protect it’s citizens is considered crazy by them.
I find that thinking you’re a woman when you have balls as big as your Adam’s apple is insane but that must just make me a crazy right winger.
Yeah, whenever someone calls you far right these days it basically just means sane person.

Back