News Renato Moicano withdraws from upcoming fight with Arman Tsarukyan at UFC Fight Night on April 29

Chandler vs Armen makes the most sense. Yeah he's slated to fight Conor but we all know that fight won't end up happening.

Arman vs Damir 2?
Arman vs Gamrot 2?
Can Turner step in?

<36>

I don't think so. But it would be pretty cool if he did that. Great talent.

Pretty sure Guram's career is basically over, he got to the UFC late at almost 29, had visa issues, had several canceled bouts, had a close decision not go his way and has only fought twice in 2.5 years. Plus he's a very big LW, not sure he can do a short notice cut, he also has visa issues and owns/runs a gym a successful gym. You're going to see a lot of this as a fan over the years by the way, guys who had title contention potential who just sorta peter for any sort of reason and their career goes nowhere. Fightin' is fucking hard.

Something tells me RDA gets the fight.

RDA is the type to stay in shape when not injured and I think his craftiness is a lot higher than Gamrot so it wouldn't be a mismatch like Arman's fans think.
"Arman's fans"... they're just people, with opinions on fights

So what's the reason? You can't just withdraw from a fight, right? Is he injured or what

Surely they cancel the card if they can’t find a replacement? They don’t even make money from apex fight nights so seems like a waste of time. Just rearrange all the fights to future recent cards

Back