Renting a suit in Las Vegas

boogieman4215

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Getting married in Vegas next month, and looking to rent a suit. I'm looking at all these places that will deliver the suit to you. Does anybody have experience with these services? For example if they charge you any hidden fees, how long the whole process is, etc. If you had a good experience with this what store would you recommend? I'm staying in the strip so I wouldn't mind walking to a store that doesn't come to your hotel room, but not interested in going outside the strip. Thanks in advance!

There is a great little place just off the strip called Shit Shirts. It's owned by an elderly Indonesian couple and the service is fantastic.

You phone them up within seven days of the wedding day and at some point during the week you will be abducted without warning and taken to an undisclosed location. From there you will be drugged, stripped and placed in a bath tub full of chocolate coins. One of the elderly pair (you can specify when placing your order) will shit on to you from the top of a step ladder. You will be left to dry for three days before being transferred to the chapel for your big day dressed in your moca brown suit (you can specify what colour you would like and they will adjust their diet accordingly).

I really can't recommend them enough and would use them again if required.

Buy a custom tailored suit, is the only right answer for your wedding.

There is a great little place just off the strip called Shit Shirts. It's owned by an elderly Indonesian couple and the service is fantastic.

You phone them up within seven days of the wedding day and at some point during the week you will be abducted without warning and taken to an undisclosed location. From there you will be drugged, stripped and placed in a bath tub full of chocolate coins. One of the elderly pair (you can specify when placing your order) will shit on to you from the top of a step ladder. You will be left to dry for three days before being transferred to the chapel for your big day dressed in your moca brown suit (you can specify what colour you would like and they will adjust their diet accordingly).

Maybe not for me but I'll recommend it to my brother whe he ties the knot. He is a bit more extreme then me.

go big or go home

siegfried-and-roy3.jpg

there is absolutely no reason every man shouldnt own at least one tailored suit. spend the money when youre able. things happen that warrant a suit and its a no brainer.

funerals, weddings, spy shit.

and if you cant afford one (which wouldnt be too terribly much more than a couple hundred bucks and a rental could cost 100-150 after all is said and done) there are mens wearhouses in every major city....

Could you not wear it at future weddings, anniversaries, important dinners etc?

Not looking to wear anything from Shit Shirts twice, lol

The reason why I am not looking to buy a suit is because I am trying to lose weight. My goal is to be 175 to 180, and right now I'm 197. I used to be 235, and I feel if I buy a suit and lose the weight I wasted my money

197 to 175 or 180 is not going to be such a drastic loss that its going to result in a baggy suit. and having a suit altered is not very expensive. are you cutting height as well?

The reason why I am not looking to buy a suit is because I am trying to lose weight. My goal is to be 175 to 180, and right now I'm 197. I used to be 235, and I feel if I buy a suit and lose the weight I wasted my money

I know jack shit about suits, but if you buy a nice one for your wedding now, I think you would be able to get it tailored again later on to fit you after you have lost the weight.

197 to 175 or 180 is not going to be such a drastic loss that its going to result in a baggy suit. and having a suit altered is not very expensive. are you cutting height as well?

Equus is right unless you're trying to lose alot of weight from your shoulders/chest area, which I doubt.

If you're ever in foreign country where your dollar stretches far, always get at least one tailored suit made there. You'd be surprised how good the fit and quality is for the price.

^ Some kind of fetish?

there is absolutely no reason every man shouldnt own at least one tailored suit. spend the money when youre able. things happen that warrant a suit and its a no brainer.

funerals, weddings, spy shit.

and if you cant afford one (which wouldnt be too terribly much more than a couple hundred bucks and a rental could cost 100-150 after all is said and done) there are mens wearhouses in every major city....

Everyone should have suits, i roughly buy a new one every 3/4 months.

Getting married in Vegas next month, and looking to rent a suit. I'm looking at all these places that will deliver the suit to you. Does anybody have experience with these services? For example if they charge you any hidden fees, how long the whole process is, etc. If you had a good experience with this what store would you recommend? I'm staying in the strip so I wouldn't mind walking to a store that doesn't come to your hotel room, but not interested in going outside the strip. Thanks in advance!

why don't you go to the premier outlet malls and just buy a suit, it's not that expensive and there are some decent stuff there

I do have a suit, but its way too big for me when i lost the weight. Buying one cross my mind, but I rather rent for now and buy one later. Just wondering if anybody on the boards rented a suit in Vegas.

Spending around $150 to rent isn't too bad.

I do have a suit, but its way too big for me when i lost the weight. Buying one cross my mind, but I rather rent for now and buy one later. Just wondering if anybody on the boards rented a suit in Vegas.

Spending around $150 to rent isn't too bad.

not trying to beat a dead horse here but you can honestly buy a suit for another $50 at various suit outlets and alot of times they will tailor for free and it may be on sale 2 for 1.

Back