Renzo tells recent story about how-can-slap

Judge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As having just bitch slapped some dude a few months ago plus training under Renzo and Serra, I feel like I could tell this same story. Like birds of a feather flock together

As having just bitch slapped some dude a few months ago plus training under Renzo and Serra, I feel like I could tell this same story. Like birds of a feather flock together

Share your story judge.

Yeah me likey bitch slap stories !

Lolz, well it was over a woman and I walked up to the dude at the bar and thought about bitch slapping him...then the next thing I know my hand is coming down like Thor's fucking hammer and he is falling off his bar stool kind of like backwards but also his face turning towards me. Then I bitch slapped him one more time and he fell completely off. He went flat on his back. The manlet bar tender then attempted to help him up.

I walked out, talked shit to his friend outside, his friend wanted none, and I didn't get laid.

Also the next day my fingertip was purple from how hard I slapped.

Cliffs: It was a glorious day to be alive!

@Judge Where I'm from people like you get slapped

The only person who has ever slapped me has been myself. Also, I think I have punched myself in the face harder than anyone else has ever punched me.

Lolz, well it was over a woman and I walked up to the dude at the bar and thought about bitch slapping him...then the next thing I know my hand is coming down like Thor's fucking hammer and he is falling off his bar stool kind of like backwards but also his face turning towards me. Then I bitch slapped him one more time and he fell completely off. He went flat on his back. The manlet bar tender then attempted to help him up.

I walked out, talked shit to his friend outside, his friend wanted none, and I didn't get laid.

Also the next day my fingertip was purple from how hard I slapped.

Cliffs: It was a glorious day to be alive!

What did the barstool guy say before he got the palm of justice?

Back