Report: Conor/UFC in talks with Golden Boy for Canelo/Mcgregor fight.

After MayMac happening I can't rule anything out. If this fight happens then Conor is going to get the worst beating of his life. I seriously hope he isn't crazy enough to make this fight.

The boxing match to make for McGregor is obviously Mcgoobs vs Paulie. That is a more reasonable opponent. Paulie doesn't have the power of Canelo or Floyd for that matter. But had decent boxing skill in his prime. I think Paulie wins by Dec. While McGregor still landing some hard shots in the early rounds. But his gas tank will falter twords the middle of the fight. Per usual.

<Fedor23> .

Last edited:
I don't believe that. Though right now this whole thing is more about freak shows that make money rather than fights that make sense. If this fight ever happened i fear Conor could be seriously hurt for life. Not worth the money, IMO. Canelo is no joke.

The boxing match to make for McGregor is obviously Mcgoobs vs Paulie. That is a more reasonable opponent. Paulie doesn't have the power of Canelo or Floyd for that matter. But has decent boxing skill in his prime. I think Paulie wins by Dec. While McGregor still landing some hard shots in the early rounds. But his gas tank will falter twords the middle of the fight. Per usual.

<Fedor23> .

I don't understand why would any one be interested in a fight between a guy who can't box and a guy who has been past prime for years and right now is nothing more than a C level boxer at very best. I don't see the point, honestly. Also, Paulie is not an interesting figure. There's a reason why he never became very popular.

Conor fan here. I don't like it, not one bit. I don't think it will sell very well now that the novelty factor has passed; Canelo doesn't have the kind of draw Mayweather has; and I would be fearful for Conor's health. Conor needs to get back to crushing people in MMA, he's a MMA fighter with excellent skills in multiple areas, pidgeon-holing himself like this is just plain bad.

I don't understand why would any one be interested in a fight between a guy who can't box and a guy who has been past prime for years and right now is nothing more than a C level boxer at very best. I don't see the point, honestly. Also, Paulie is not an interesting figure. There's a reason why he never became very popular.

The only reason it makes sense is because of the real beef they had leading up to the Floyd fight. At least McGregor has a chance against Paulie vs Fighting Canelo in which case he would be retired violently from boxing, if not combat sports all together.

<seedat> .

I hope this fight does happen. Conor still doesnt realize Mayweather carried him and thinks he can box.

Considering how desperate boxing is for ratings right now, it wouldn't surprise me if this were true.

They have felt Conor's drawing power and now they want seconds.

I would actually pay for this fight simply to see McGregor's limp body be put onto a stretcher and hauled out of the arena.
And I'm not even a Canelo fan.

Last edited:
512e206fbb6ad999be376588d40784cdc422f9d8c2fdbbb67b75b3f9a8aaba56.jpg

Conor's new occupation is getting his ass beat on live TV.

Conor could make more money in Hollywood without his reputation too badly damaged if he just wants big paydays.
Doing what lol? What roles could he possibly have?

Why do you people overestimate Conor's popularity? He's not going break barriers and do movies, music or anything other than combat sports.

Doing what lol? What roles could he possibly have?

Why do you people overestimate Conor's popularity? He's not going break barriers and do movies, music or anything other than combat sports.
He was to get a role in Vin Diesel's new triple x movie, Game of Thrones wanted him, and he was to get a role in the new season of Twin Peaks he turned it down and instead Bisping got a role. Lots of projects wanted him. Rousey was getting big roles and McGregor is way bigger than Rousey.

Why do you underestimate his popularity? That just displays your own ignorance and stupidity.

Edit not to mention WME bought UFC, they're a big time Hollywood talent agency.

I would actually pay to see this just to see the horrendus beatdown canelo would put on mctap.
It would be hilarious

Apparently Bisping got McGregor's role in Vin Diesel's movie, Conor McGregor wasn't linked to Twin Peaks. Either way, he's still getting offered lots of roles. Bisping is taking advantage of it now and McGregor is waaaay bigger than Bisping.

He was to get a role in Vin Diesel's new triple x movie, Game of Thrones wanted him, and he was to get a role in the new season of Twin Peaks he turned it down and instead Bisping got a role. Lots of projects wanted him. Rousey was getting big roles and McGregor is way bigger than Rousey.

Why do you underestimate his popularity? That just displays your own ignorance and stupidity.

Edit not to mention WME bought UFC, they're a big time Hollywood talent agency.
LMFAO for what? Cameos with zero dialog??

Make more money in Hollywood? So Conor is going to be making A-list leading man money? Who's paying Conor that type of money? What serious director want Conor for the lead? Who want to cast a short guy with an Irish accent and no resume in acting?

You are a retard, don't reply to me dumbass.

LMFAO for what? Cameos with zero dialog??

Make more money in Hollywood? So Conor is going to be making A-list leading man money? Who's paying Conor that type of money? What serious director want Conor for the lead? Who want to cast a short guy with an Irish accent and no resume in acting?

You are a retard, don't reply to me dumbass.
Why are you doubling down on being a moron?

Just because you (a random nobody) doesn't like Conor McGregor doesn't mean he's not popular and marketable. You don't have to be a trained method actor to star in a pulpy action movie.

If you didn't want a reply you shouldn't have quoted me, dumbass.

Fuck off this is not happening

And if it is fuck the sport I am into it's really starting to push it

Back