Media Reporter blatantly tries to stir up beef between Gane/Francis

LoveMyMMA

lovemymma
@Black
Reaction score
Timestamped:

38:25

What a goofball that reporter is... Literally puts words into Francis' mouth and when he gets called out for it, he tries to deny it. How pathetic...

Reporter asks Gane: "Francis said Stipe was the toughest fight... and with you it'd be pretty easy. How do you feel about that?"

Ngannou furiously interrupts: "When did I say it was a pretty easy fight?"

Reporter: "I never said that"

LOOOL. Buddy got caught in 4K and still has the audacity to lie. Loser.

Last edited:
These reporters are some of the most annoying bums on the planet. I love when the fighters call them out and they start stuttering and get all shook and beta'd b4 the world's eyes.

Timestamped:

What a goofball that reporter is... Literally puts words into Francis' mouth and when he gets called out for it, he tries to deny it. How pathetic...

Reporter asks Gane: "Francis said Stipe was the toughest fight... and with you it'd be pretty easy. How do you feel about that?"

That loser got played and should've sat the FK down the second Ngannou called him out and the crowd boo'd him. Francis should've said gtfo outta here scrub

Timestamped:

I think he meant "easier" instead of "easy".

Just a language issue possibly

Last edited:
MMA media is garbage all the way through. It’s the only sport where this guy could be most popular MMA journalist of all time.

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

E_XF2G_X0AM0tv_

His second question was stupid too....was he asking if Ngannou learned "codes" in Vegas, wtf does that mean? Not sure if Ngannou understood either he probably just said Yes to get him done with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back