Law Republican Jim Jordan accused of ignoring sexual abuse

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: please refrain from making suggestions and/or jokes that other posters are pedophiles.

so another trumper and member of the US Congress R Jim Jordan is accused of ignoring obvious signs of sexual abuse while working at Ohio State University as a wrestling coach.

The NBC story cited three former wrestling team members who said Jordan must have been aware of the alleged abuse, which they said was commonly acknowledged at the time. The story described Strauss as routinely showering with team members and inappropriately touching them during office appointments. Jordan, the wrestlers said, had to have known because it was an open secret.

Not surprised to be honest and I look forward to seeing what happens.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...exual-abuse-allegations-ohio-state/754455002/

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else just losing the ability to get as upset as we should for a potential sexual abuse incident?

Hmmm, going after Jordan, I can’t imagine why...

Anyone else just losing the ability to get as upset as we should for a potential sexual abuse incident?

Wrestling coach, young boys, republican Jim Jordan. Already overwhelming evidence

A smear piece against a republican?!?!?! NO I don’t believe it!!!!

The team doctor apparently touched some guy's balls in the 80s, this guy was an assistant coach at the school, says he didn't know about it so surely he knew and was fine with it because he's a republican congressman. And you also managed to mention Trump. This is it, and by it, I mean one of the lowest smear pieces in a while.

The team doctor apparently touched some guy's balls in the 80s, this guy was an assistant coach at the school, says he didn't know about it so surely he knew and was fine with it because he's a republican congressman. And you also managed to mention Trump. This is it, and by it, I mean one of the lowest smear pieces in a while.

That’s pretty much what I got from it too. The guy didn’t know about it, yet somebody said that he DID know about it and we’re all supposed to be outraged and believe it because the guy is a republican....did that about sum it all up???

Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.
Looks like Jordan pulled a Paterno and put the program ahead of the kids. I hope he rots in hell. He had a chance to do something about it but did not.

That’s pretty much what I got from it too. The guy didn’t know about it, yet somebody said that he DID know about it and we’re all supposed to be outraged and believe it because the guy is a republican....did that about sum it all up???
Mark Foly, Dennis Hastert and Lolita Lover Roy Moore, the GOP has a history of this shit.

Even though apparently none of the administrators knew or did anything, the head coach didn't know or do anything, clearly the one we need to go after here is the assistant who says he didn't know, and by the way, didn't have the authority to fire the team doctor, and these guys decide to go to administrators 30 years later to "bring down" the former assistant because they don't like his politics?

Only right wingers would stick up for this behavior

And only lefties would condemn a guy without evidence or a fair trial to find out the real answer based on the political affiliation of the accused...

Last edited:
Even though apparently none of the administrators knew or did anything, the head coach didn't know or do anything, clearly the one we need to go after here is the assistant who says he didn't know, and by the way, didn't have the authority to fire the team doctor, and these guys decide to go to administrators 30 years later to "bring down" the former assistant because they don't like his politics?

Apparently so lol.

Not surprised corrupt mofo mixed up in shady shit.

Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.
Looks like Jordan pulled a Paterno and put the program ahead of the kids. I hope he rots in hell. He had a chance to do something about it but did not.

So like 3 dudes get to decide what what was “common knowledge”. Ok.

Hey if the guy knew about it and did nothing then fuck him, fire his ass, locknhim uo whatever. Until it’s proven though I’m just going to assume it’s like most liberal BS and it’s just a smear piece because he’s a republican.

Back