Elections Republican National Convention

Thats hilarious
Your daddy still sold you up the river

We bought 2 houses (One for us, and one for our aging parents) and a fuck ton of other shit under the Trump presidency. Sorry you’re a loser. I’ll be in line for another ticket.

With a mask.

We bought 2 houses (One for us, and one for our aging parents) and a fuck ton of other shit under the Trump presidency. Sorry you’re a loser. I’ll be in line for another ticket.

With a mask.

My maid bought 2 houses for her parents under Obama!

But really Jethro, my 401k tripled under Obama like most people's. Trump did nothing but F up the economy.

My maid bought 2 houses for her parents under Obama!

But really Jethro, my 401k tripled under Obama like most people's. Trump did nothing but F up the economy.

Awww yes, the old liberal talking point of everything bad that happened during Obama's presidency was Bush's fault and everything good under Trump was Obama's doing.

Nice AV BTW, you should post in the TDS mega thread more often.

Trump looked exhausted towards the end of his speech the way he was leaning on the podium. His speech seem to slow as his talk went on.

what's the online numbers like? tv is for old people.
Yeah because only old people vote Democrat.
<{Heymansnicker}>

The average age of a Fox viewer is over 60. That is why they have non stop boner pill ads on their network. Big Boner Pill, knows their audience.

Who would have guessed?

Of course it is. Trumplings are the most violent folks among us. Luckily sherdog has parameters and society has laws or else these people would go off. Must be tough being a Trumper as you always have to hold back your true feelings because of fear you will look like a violent lunatic

Pretty sure the majority of Twitch users are like 14 year old video gamers or something. I’d wager “fight me irl :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:” is the most common phrase used. Using that place to gauge anything is probably a dumb idea.

With a mask.
and that has what to do with trumps betrayal

Trump is having rough go of it explaining all the crime increases on his watch.
You mean all the crime increases in democratically-controlled cities where they have told the police to stand down?
Yeah, you got him there.

You mean all the crime increases in democratically-controlled cities where they have told the police to stand down?
Yeah, you got him there.

Trump is president... All the crime and violence is under his administration. And he was supposed to be the law and order candidate

200.gif

Back