Elections Republican National Convention

No, I meant who do you think gets worse media coverage.
Oh, my bad, I misunderstood. It’s not a matter of “worse.” What Sandmann said that I took issue with is the word “unfair.” As I said, I think Trump is one of the worst POTUS’s of all time. He gets the media coverage befitting of a terrible president.

"The UNCENSORED TRUTH of what we believe in"

IT'S HER!! SHES FUCKING QANON ZOMG

This shit is weird with no audience.

Putting people in that audience would not make this any less weird. If anything, the crowd it would attract would make it stranger.

Why are Republicans acting like such victims ? They are at the head of the most powerful nation in the world and they speak like they are the victims of a witch hunt.

Also, it is really shocking as an outsider how much religious language is in your politics.

Why are so many Trump's speaking Tonight??? WTH lol is this a dynasty? It literally says "Now Tiffany Trump, Soon Eric Trump, Later Melania Trump" LOL bruh.
yeh like I said I get Melania, even Ivanka who righties seem to like, but who gives a fuck what Eric and Jr have to say?
Also, it is really shocking as an outsider how much religious language is in your politics.
just the GOP at a thing like this when they are speaking to themselves. gotta appease the would be theocrats and keep them jazzed up when the president is an absolute slimeball and couldn't even get SCOTUS judges appointed that would rule in their favour which was supposed to be Trump's part in their faustian bargain.

Why are so many Trump's speaking Tonight??? WTH lol is this a dynasty? It literally says "Now Tiffany Trump, Soon Eric Trump, Later Melania Trump" LOL bruh.

Its especially strange because nobody actually cares to hear from any of them. It’s not like they are the Kennedy family who are all successful politicians in their own right. They really have no reason to be speaking at all. Pick one family member to speak, flip a coin if you have to, and then move on.

Why are Republicans acting like such victims ? They are at the head of the most powerful nation in the world and they speak like they are the victims of a witch hunt.

The religious language by and large comes from republicans and of course they are playing the victims. lol at Christian persecution. It just gins up the low iq base

The Bushes, Clintons, and Trumps. Some of America's greatest families.

Man, a lot of us republicans got fucked up eyes.

I say this having had eye cancer.

Man, a lot of us republicans got fucked up eyes.

I say this having had eye cancer.

What on earth are you talking about

ron-desantis.jpg

00c7318e101e4309989602f58b868b57_xl.jpg

Which 90's alt rock band is this guy the lead singer of again?

KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!!!

Over pronounces every spanish colony

Except "Cewba"

Back