Republican politician's neo-Nazi group charged with beating black man in restaurant

Jews arming the nazis....you sure about that.
I chose an Israeli source on purpose:
Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security force...

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...top-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

Dredd cares not about this.

EDIT: And please stop conflating Jews with zionists/Israelis.

1. Start a thread.
2. Post sources.
???
3. Rehabilitate your terrible image as a moronic shitposter on Sherdog.

Sources you think it reported or they ever get in trouble.
I guess if you go into these areas to buy dirt nasty weed, everything is fair game.

Cops look the other way or even get pissed of you tell them

You are not supposed to be there in the first place. Certain areas at night are no go for whites.

And if you get attacked your dumb for going there. So no is ever charged with the most blatant of hate crimes.

Dredd cares not about this..

lol that's powerful condemnation from someone defending neo-Nazis in this thread. I am shattered.

Credibility? How does it work? Motherfucking magic up in this bitch.

Sources you think it reported or they ever get in trouble.
I guess if you go into these areas to buy dirt nasty weed, everything is fair game.

Cops look the other way or even get pissed of you tell them

You are not supposed to be there in the first place. Certain areas at night are no go for whites.

And if you get attacked your dumb for going there. So no is ever charged with the most blatant of hate crimes.

Oh, well that changes everything. I'm terribly sorry for being rude to you because you ignored the topic of this thread and tried to derail it with bullshit.

I had no idea you could back up your statements with powerful anecdotes that are completely unverifiable and may only exist in your brain. Your moving words have moved me.

lol that's powerful condemnation from someone defending neo-Nazis in this thread. I am shattered.
I'm not, I'm pointing out the article is not believable and warning of crying wolf.

Maybe there are nazis running wild all over America. Maybe they have sworn to exterminate all people of color and even white Jews. I just have not seen the evidence for this.

Oh, well that changes everything. I'm terribly sorry for being rude to you because you ignored the topic of this thread and tried to derail it with bullshit.

I had no idea you could back up your statements with powerful anecdotes that are completely unverifiable and may only exist in your brain. Your moving words have moved me.

I tried googling white man attacked In nyc.
Zlitch. I guess it never happens.

The again if you google white American inventors and look at the images. Google says nope, not one.

Google it

I'm not, I'm pointing out the article is not believable and warning of crying wolf.

Maybe there are nazis running wild all over America. Maybe they have sworn to exterminate all people of color and even white Jews. I just have not seen the evidence for this.

Anything to say about white supremacists? Are you similarly as skeptical about them?

I tried googling white man attacked In nyc.
Zlitch. I guess it never happens.

The again if you google white American inventors and look at the images. Google says nope, not one.

Google it

Sounds like you're not very good at Googling. Black on white crime happens all the time. Am I being punked right now? Am I falling for trolling dipshittery right now?

Anything to say about white supremacists? Are you similarly as skeptical about them?
I think they exist in small pockets, mostly in areas that are far from a modern dentist. The idea that white supremacists are any real danger to you and I? I'm skeptical as most of the real psychos are in prison already.

I think they exist in small pockets, mostly in areas that are far from a modern dentist. The idea that white supremacists are any real danger to you and I? I'm skeptical as most of the real psychos are in prison already.

Hmmn. Sounds like you don't know anything about this.

Hmmn. Sounds like you don't know anything about this.
Absent of snide remarks, perhaps you could take a second to educate me. I'm willing to learn, unlike others here.

Absent of snide remarks, perhaps you could take a second to educate me. I'm willing to learn, unlike others here.

I have never seen an indication that you are willing to learn anything. If you truly are interested, look up some information on your own. What you just did was dismiss the reality of white supremacists by invoking their stereotypes. Which is almost what you did with neo-Nazis earlier.

Fuck that. These idiotic repetitive charges, serve no purpose, but when or if a real problem arises in our world where nazis become some true and legitimate danger, just like with the boy who cried wolf, no one will care.

And I am sure nazis are not identifying themselves as such. Come on now.
It serves no purpose to charge a group that attacked a man for being black?

Lol, I've seen your threads and posts and sources. You are beyond reaching.

Back