International Republicans block military aid for Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan

Because it's in our self interest.

It's in our self interest to defend our own borders first and foremost. Nothing else really matters if we can't do that. It makes no sense to defend the borders of foreign countries, while our border is wide open and our country is being flooded with foreign nationals.

It's in our self interest to defend our own borders first and foremost. Nothing else really matters if we can't do that. It makes no sense to defend the borders of foreign countries, while our border is wide open and our country is being flooded with foreign nationals.

Lol

Republicans never do anything with that border, and they never will.

This is grandstanding aimed at pretending illegal immigration is as serious as being at war.

Ridiculous stance by the drum bangers.

You can do both. The Republicans are blocking one essential and time sensitive thing to get another accomplished. These two issues should be voted on completely separately.

You can do both. The Republicans are blocking one essential and time sensitive thing to get another accomplished. These two issues should be voted on completely separately.

I think most people would have no problem with those being separate. The problem is, if they’re separate any new border bill as a stand alone is not gonna pass or would be significantly neutered.

In my opinion the current state of our border is more important than Ukraines.

why didnt the last guy secure the border?
Why didn't the guy before him secure it as well all though he did a decent job of deportations and he was for a wall as well...I guess then we can ask why the guy before him didn't secure it and so on. Its not about securing it anymore as it is closing it.

Why should we fund other countries and help them defend their borders when we won't do a damn thing to defend our own borders?

Uh, we do. Our border is practically militarized. In fact we have Border Patrol another 100 miles INWARD of operating power.

Back