Elections Republicans in key battleground states won't say they'll accept 2022 results.

I think obviously some candidates are saying the right things to get trump voters.

And Democrats resorted to political violence over it when..?

"ThOsE VIOLENT MAGAT CHuDs!"

iu

A hallmark of a fascist political party is the claim any election outcome that does not go your way will be illegitimate and not accepted. That it is inconceivable voting citizens would reject your ideology. At that point you are essentially done with democracy. If/when this becomes mainstream among republicans is the turning point.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if its Dems or Reps.
You do this, your a cunt unless there is justifiable evidence.

Full tactical armor carrying a baseball bat...
Sounds peaceful to me

Is wearing body armor a crime? He probably didn't want to get shot and killed by all those trigger happy racist cops we keep hearing about. Maybe he's a black man, in justifiable fear for his life.

Did he assault or kill anyone with that bat? If so, he should be in jail.

If not, then who cares?

Is wearing body armor a crime? He probably didn't want to get shot and killed by all those trigger happy racist cops we keep hearing about. Maybe he's a black man, in justifiable fear for his life.

Did he assault or kill anyone with that bat? If so, he should be in jail.

If not, then who cares?

Didn’t a protester actually get shot and died? Ashlee Babbit?

I bet she wished she had been wearing a helmet and a vest.

My bad, I meant to post a video of the insurrectionists.

What exactly are you trying to show here? They broke in through the window and then one of them tried kicking the door out from the inside?

Last edited:
Won't say they'll accept or say they won't accept? A little slippery there, as expected... The way our elections are handled would lead any discerning person to not outright say they'll accept the results as there's likely to be fuckery involved, it's never as simple as one verifiable person voting a verifiable vote...

Back