Requel Pennington is a bland challenger and average fighter

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sherdog is hyping up Requel Pennington as some breakthrough contender instead of a average fighter with little finishing ability. She would not be afforded the respect sherdog by she was a guy.
If she was able to finish Tate, that would be a different story but her fights are boring decisions with the occasional choke

Sherdog is hyping up Requel Pennington as some breakthrough contender instead of a average fighter with little finishing ability.

We must be browsing different Sherdogs. You just confirmed Edgy Brah's multiverse theory.

A bland champion vs. a bland challenger makes a bland main event for a bland card.

It's really not main event worthy.
Dana and co should've added another title fight and Nunes was co main.

Of course, things aren't always that simple. Granted, I wont be watching this PPV live. Might possible record it and watch it on Sunday evening if I muster up enough energy to give a shit. Some fights on these cards are pretty damn good still.

You're still going to watch TS

You also proved that you've watched her fights

She sucks, there is nothing remarkable about her at all. Having her fight for a title is a sure sign of a dead division

While I like her fighting style, I don't think there is anyone ranting and raving about her.

You're still going to watch TS

You also proved that you've watched her fights
I am trying to be open minded and not making any judgements, but her fights are mostly terrible against so-so(competition)

she is probably going to try to perserve her gas tank

So on top of all, a bland fight.

A bland champion vs. a bland challenger making a bland fight in a bland main event for a bland card.

She does get to give tiny Tecia a mustache ride whenever she wants to... so, she has that going for her.
<[analyzed}>

Since when is Nunes a bland champion?

Also, quit bitching about the rare times the UFC actually gives the top contender in the division the title shot.

Sherdog is hyping up Requel Pennington as some breakthrough contender instead of a average fighter with little finishing ability. She would not be afforded the respect sherdog by she was a guy.
If she was able to finish Tate, that would be a different story but her fights are boring decisions with the occasional choke
I don't think anyone on Sherdog has even watched any of penningtons fights what are you talking about?

Since when is Nunes a bland champion?

Also, quit bitching about the rare times the UFC actually gives the top contender in the division the title shot.
Never said Nunes was a bland champion. Did you even read the post?
She is not a worthy challenger and would not even be close to top contender status in anyother division

Back