Request : Chimaev "I'm going to (BLEEP) everybody."

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen these clips of 'Unneccessary Censorship' on late night shows?

Watch a bit of that clip, and then watch the clip below of Chimaev's highlights, namely listen to his interviews.

He constantly says the words 'fight' and 'smash.'

If someone here knows how to make clips, it'd be pretty damn funny if everytime he says 'fight' or 'smash' it gets *bleeped.*

Example : The first interview in the clip above.

Chimaev -"I want to *BLEEP* next week. It doesn't matter when, today or tomorrow. I want to *BLEEP* I'm so hungry."
Anik - "Is what you said to Dana White? You want to *BBbLLLLLEEEEPP*
Chimaev - "Yeah, if you have *BLEEP* give me *BLEEP*. When you want I want to *BLEEP.*

Chimaev - "Give me one guy I'm gonna *BLEEP* him, like today."

@giovanni_ss
@Pixel_Daddy
@Kowboy Karl
@SenorFranko
@CallMeCasual
@bigwaverider
@Dude Incredible

Please tag other shoopers that may know how to edit clips and upload them onto Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

Anyone ever seen these clips of 'Unneccessary Censorship' on late night shows?

Watch a bit of that clip, and then watch the clip below of Chimaev's highlights, namely listen to his interviews.

He constantly says the words 'fight' and 'smash.'

If someone here knows how to make clips, it'd be pretty damn funny if everytime he says 'fight' or 'smash' it gets *bleeped.*

Example : The first interview in the clip above.

Chimaev -"I want to *BLEEP* next week. It doesn't matter when, today or tomorrow. I want to *BLEEP* I'm so hungry."
Anik - "Is what you said to Dana White? You want to *BBbLLLLLEEEEPP*
Chimaev - "Yeah, if you have *BLEEP* give me *BLEEP*. When you want I want to *BLEEP.*

Chimaev - "Give me one guy I'm gonna *BLEEP* him, like today."

@giovanni_ss
@Pixel_Daddy
@Kowboy Karl
@SenorFranko
@CallMeCasual
@bigwaverider
@Dude Incredible

Please tag other shoopers that may know how to edit clips and upload them onto Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

can you give us a time range that you want done?

This is what I'm thinking now.

I have a gut feeling this can go viral.

Adam Hunter follows me on Twitter and I bet if this is done right I bet it can go viral when he tweets it out.

Let me look up all the Chimaev interviews, because the one in the OP is cropped, and I'll catalogue every time he said 'fight' or 'smash' in an interview and post them here with links to the YouTube videos.

Give me a few hours.

How do you think of this, as an example?

Ufc267

0:34-0:54
DC "You picked him up and carried him over to Dana White, what did you say?"
Chimaev - "I said I'm the king here. I'm gonna *BLEEP* everybody, you believe me now? I tell you he gonna *BLEEP* me.

1:29-1:42
DC "You are proving to be a problem to everyone you step into the octagon with. Who would you like to *BLEEP* next when you step inside the octagon next?"
Chimaev "Everybody. Everyone. I come for everybody. *BLEEP* everyone. I'm the champ aarrggg!"

Ufc267

Chimaev - "I said I'm the king here. I'm gonna *BLEEP* everybody, you believe me now? I tell you he gonna *BLEEP* me.

DC "You are proving to be a problem to everyone you step into the octagon with. Who would you like to *BLEEP* next when you step inside the octagon next?"
Chimaev "Everybody. Everyone. I come for everybody. *BLEEP* everyone. I'm the champ aarrggg!"

w/e you want bro. i can give it a try. In that video, I think there is a lot of wasted "space" with DC talking. IMO it should just be Khamzat talking and not DC. Similar to the video in the OP where just one person is talking and being bleeped. I can do a few "bleeps" for you but not a lot. It's not as easy as it sounds.

Ufc267

OMG this is hard for me. I am not really a video editor. I had to use some sound software (Audacity) to convert the bleep from .mp4 to .mp3. Then I used After Effects to put everything together (this is the wrong software to use but it is what I have). This little segment took me 45 minutes to do, but I think I have a method now where I can cut down that time down. Maybe I can do some more if you get me the videos and timestamps.

Here is a sample. Thoughts?

edit: does the first bleep seems a little off? the second one is perfect

Here is a sample. Thoughts?

edit: does the first bleep seems a little off? the second one is perfect

The timing of the second is perfect. One thing go. The sound of the *BLEEP* must be the only thing we hear, meaning the other audio must be muted when the BLEEP is audible, not just the BLEEP being heard over the original audio.

I'm thinking we're going to need subtitles. Chimaev's english isn't the best and I'm thinking the interviewer's dialogue from each clip is going to be needed to give the audience a break from trying to understand what he's saying.

Last edited:
The timing of the second is perfect. One thing go. The sound of the *BLEEP* must be the only thing we hear, meaning the other audio must be muted when the BLEEP is audible, not just the BLEEP being heard over the original audio.

I'm thinking we're going to need subtitles. Chimaev's english isn't the best and I'm thinking the interviewer's dialogue from each clip is going to be needed to give the audience a break from trying to understand what he's saying.

I did take out the word "kill". Both bleeps were the word "kill". I put the bleeps where that word was. You can't hear "kill" because it is totally muted. If you can type the subtitles, that would be great. I can just copy and paste them into the video. Maybe do DC alo, just for consistency.

I did take out the word "kill". Both bleeps were the word "kill". I put the bleeps where that word was. You can't hear "kill" because it is totally muted. If you can type the subtitles, that would be great. I can just copy and paste them into the video. Maybe do DC alo, just for consistency.

Alrighty then, I'll work on that tomorrow. Busy tonight.

Back