Respect to Kamaru Usman

TheBeastofHonor

The Honorable Brock Lesnar
@White
Reaction score
36 freaking years old

Bad knees

3 day fight camp

Steps up and goes 3 rounds against a 29 year old who had a full camp.

While the keybored warriors run their mouths and talk about Usman as if Khamzat got the better of him on his best day, Usmans stock only gets raised in my opinion.

Come back stronger, Kamaru. The real fans haven't forgotten who tf you are.

Any one who even makes it to the UFC deserves respect, let alone becoming a world champion with 5 title defences
Facts bro, about 90 percent of fighter who step into that octagon only made it there because they're the crimdelacrim and even the 10 percent who aren't like Mike Jackson and Cm Punk at least had the balls to do it. I dont understand the mentality of people who want to shit on someone after a bad loss as if they're celebrating this false idea that the person isn't as good as what we're previously thought. Instead of giving credit to the person that won its more about shitting on the person that lost..

5 rounds and Usman would've won imo
I agree 5 rounds Usman would have taken it but it wasn't a championship fight. I wonder after these past four years if Usman can ever go back to being a 3 round fighter.

Imo both fighters stock dropped.

Khamzat does not have top level cardio at 185, He'll lose to anyone in the top 5. It was more mysterious before, but now it's clear to me that he can't hang in a 5 round fight.

Usman, bless his heart, has no bussiness at 185, at all. He will lose to almost anyone in the top 10. I think he maybe gets the better of Muniz, Possibly Craig. But that's absolutely It. should not fight at MW again.

Khamzat does not have top level cardio at 185, He'll lose to anyone in the top 5.

Usman, bless his heart, has no bussiness at 185, at all and will lose to almost anyone in the top 15. I think he maybe gets the better of Muniz, Possibly Craig. But that's absolutely It. should not fight at MW again.
Bro he took the fight on days notice and didn't have a full camp lol. We have literally seen Jack shit from usman at 185 except for the fact he can put on a good fight against elite competion on short notice.

I didnt like him coming up his style was boring af relying too much on pressing against the fest and spamming takedown

Since the first Colby fight I've gained a ton of respect for him as he's opened up his striking more and took more risk, became more exciting

36 freaking years old

Bad knees

3 day fight camp

While the keybored warriors run their mouths and talk about Usman as if Khamzat got the better of him on his best day, Usmans stock only gets raised in my opinion.

100%.

He lost but it's a win imo. Showed he can hang with a thug on short notice and shows he probably still has another run at WW in him too.

Khamzat is still too wild for me.

Usman definitely came out of this looking much better than Volk. He acquitted himself very well given the circumstances. In fact he may have even added to his legacy.

Definite respect to Usman. I kept hearing them talk about Khamzat's impressive cardio during the card. WTF where did that come from, I always considered Khamzat's cardio to be between an unknown and liability. At no point has anyone watching him figured he was a cardio machine.

His stock dropped dramatically, he has 0 chance to win a round 4 or 5 against any title level opponent.

Khamzat does not have top level cardio at 185, He'll lose to anyone in the top 5. It was more mysterious before, but now it's clear to me that he can't hang in a 5 round fight.

Usman, bless his heart, has no bussiness at 185, at all. He will lose to almost anyone in the top 10. I think he maybe gets the better of Muniz, Possibly Craig. But that's absolutely It. should not fight at MW again.
Khamzat's output was fine especially considering he broke his wrist. He threw more significant strikes every round. Not to mention he took Usman down every round. I think the Khamzat cardio question is forced way too hard here.

36 freaking years old

Bad knees

3 day fight camp

Kamaru looked good standing. But Khamzat's just a freight train at wrestling.
I think Usman takes a decision with a full camp.

Back