Reverse De La Riva sweeps when you can't get to the back

Thanks for posting. Those are some nice alternative options.

I've been using a lot of your stuff in training and it's all working really well for me.

I showed people in my class through your kimura from half guard series and they were all very impressed... I then proceeded to demonstrate just how well it works when we rolled ;)

Keep up the good work.

I've been using a lot of your stuff in training and it's all working really well for me.

I showed people in my class through your kimura from half guard series and they were all very impressed... I then proceeded to demonstrate just how well it works when we rolled ;)

Keep up the good work.
That's awesome, and great to hear! I hear a lot of success stories from seminars I teach, but it's another thing to shoot across the Internet and get similar results.

That look like a nice set up to the 5050. Thanks for posting. I might try this tonight in nogi.

Me too, when the guy stands up. Love it in the gi as well.
Same here man! The one I would really like to be able to do nogi is the Shaolin overhead sweep when they squat i. I see Gui Mendes do it without the gi by grabbing the wrist and behind the elbow to replace the collar and sleeve grips. I've been able to do it a few times but never with any frequency.

That's awesome, and great to hear! I hear a lot of success stories from seminars I teach, but it's another thing to shoot across the Internet and get similar results.

If it makes it any more amazing, I'm from New Zealand, so your teachings are being used on the other side of the planet.

We don't have a full time coach right note, so videos and articles like yours are invaluable to us. Thanks again bro.

What tripod sweep, this one?

Cause I just saw it this week, gonna try to drill and use that shit for sure.

I don't hang onto the cross sleeve but that's the one

Don't you really need a grip with your free hand? What grip would you prefer?
I use the free hand to post so I can come up on top. Works well for me.

Back