REVIEW: SSF Gear rashguard

H8Jonny has been buying gear from me for his school for years. He's helped with a lot of the designs of our stuff.

www.SSFgear.com

Whats a SSFGear Sherdog post without PhenoM? Hi :p

You always have to have your paws in somewhere, don't you Phenom?

Nice review. Sounds like a great RG. Nothing less you would expect from Ron.

;)

Pel

That is pretty sweet. Any word on where/when he will be fighting next?

That new one looks great....The design is way better then the old onw...When will that be available?

I hope SSF gets some more of their RGs. I like the high neck type myself even though I try to ditch the gi at every chance I get lol. I have an HCK myself and it kills my neck.

I would suggest putting the new SSF logo with the red and black fist on it though if you get anymore Ron. That logo looks even better.

Giff

Good bye CSI hello SSF you just got another customer I'll be ordering some stuff once I get a few dollars

The Giff said:
I hope SSF gets some more of their RGs. I like the high neck type myself even though I try to ditch the gi at every chance I get lol. I have an HCK myself and it kills my neck.

I would suggest putting the new SSF logo with the red and black fist on it though if you get anymore Ron. That logo looks even better.

Giff

I'll have to post a picture of this exact RG.

www.SSFgear.com

I will be rolling in the new rashie at NAGA this weekend and will post a review after that.

Back