Rhonda Rousey's awkwardness

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got to watch ep 2..
And my opinion of her has changed in a heartbeat.
she is a arrogant sore loser, quite bitter in fact.
and i know and respect her heart and desire to win, but she really comes over as a utter dick..

im really surprised as i thought she'd be the respectful one..

i was really happy for her ward to get beat and then see the tears..

shes a brilliant fighter for sure, and im sure she will beat tate in a rematch, but as a person..
well rhonda, heres a nickle, go get a rat to gnaw that thing off your face..

just got to watch ep 2..
And my opinion of her has changed in a heartbeat.
she is a arrogant sore loser, quite bitter in fact.
and i know and respect her heart and desire to win, but she really comes over as a utter dick..

im really surprised as i thought she'd be the respectful one..

i was really happy for her ward to get beat and then see the tears..

shes a brilliant fighter for sure, and im sure she will beat tate in a rematch, but as a person..
well rhonda, heres a nickle, go get a rat to gnaw that thing off your face..

Yeah she was respectful. Then Miesha decided to fuck with her.

You have wrong info
In that presser that they did with Dana, they admitted they told her not to say what happened to Cat

My info came from Miesha herself in her own interview. "It was something that was discussed before," Tate said. "I think it made for a better leadup, kind of the curiosity and I just, you know, I agreed that was kind of what I wanted to do. I walked in there and I just kind of wanted to see the full reaction." http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/5...e-reflect-on-the-ultimate-fighter-18-premiere

They never told her to do anything. It was suggested, and she agreed because she wanted to fuck with Ronda. Pure and simple. The UFC obviously knew what would happen. Ronda even said its one of the reasons the whole show pissed her off: "It kind of set the tone for the whole series, where they were purposefully going out of their way to manipulate me just as dramatically as possible," Rousey said of the Tate meetup."

Since her first phone call with Meisha Tate on the MMA hour, before she was SF champion, I have never seen any indication that Ronda was a mature and respectful person. She has consistently acted rude, condescending, defensive and abrasive. She even physically assaulted Meisha Tate at the SF weigh-ins with a head-butt and watching the TUF preview, it looks like Ronda assaults her again by slapping something out her hands.

I respect Ronda as a fighter but outside of the cage her personality leaves a lot to be desired.

Im pretty sure 99% of people hate rousey and love meisha and im the same. Meisha is nicer, smarter imo, better on the eyes (by far), more down to earth, less pretentious and well rousey destroys her own image. that said i think rousey is the better fighter but we'll see it wont be long before women's mma starts developing their submission game (WHICH NOW IS TERRRRIBLE) and then rousey will get worked on her feet.

Learn to use some paragraphs loser. I cant believe that anyone above 12 yold exists and doesnt use paragraphs, really how dumb are you?

1.I surely dont want to be associated to a loser who still didnt even learn to use paragraphs either, when you want to make such a long post you sometimes press ENTER key you dumb stupid ****. Btw i have no idea what are those weird remarks that i made but again try to learn paragraphs you random 2013 newbie loser

2. I am getting it from Ronda who you defend idiot, she said it herself that Meisha maliciously smiled at Shayna. You can true Ronda or you can trust Fox and idiots who believe TV like this NYC clown

Yeah I'm a loser but you just gave one of the most childish rants in the history of internet posting all about me not using paragraphs. All the while misspelling words and posting in teenage girl texting acronyms. Thanks for confirming what the rest of us already knew about you. "You can true Ronda"? Really? I can "true" Ronda you illiterate fuck? Yeah, keep bitching about paragraphs.

Here we go again...Apostle to the rescue....holy fuck

Yeah we get it, the same posters keep defending her in every thread. Meanwhile, the same people who bash her show up in every thread. So.....next.

I was a huge Ronda fan but since watching that last episode I got grossed out by her. I thought she had her shit together but she's clearly suffering from mental issues. Kinda sad.

My info came from Miesha herself in her own interview. "It was something that was discussed before," Tate said. "I think it made for a better leadup, kind of the curiosity and I just, you know, I agreed that was kind of what I wanted to do. I walked in there and I just kind of wanted to see the full reaction." http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/5...e-reflect-on-the-ultimate-fighter-18-premiere

They never told her to do anything. It was suggested, and she agreed because she wanted to fuck with Ronda. Pure and simple. The UFC obviously knew what would happen. Ronda even said its one of the reasons the whole show pissed her off: "It kind of set the tone for the whole series, where they were purposefully going out of their way to manipulate me just as dramatically as possible," Rousey said of the Tate meetup."

You are amazing
If your boss & the TV show suggest - YOU DO IT
This was not her idea is the point
:icon_lol:

TUF forum is almost as hilarious as batshit Ronda at the moment.

You are amazing
If your boss & the TV show suggest - YOU DO IT
This was not her idea is the point
:icon_lol:

Miesha herself disagrees with you obviously. Speaking of amazing, those Jedi Mind powers you seem to own look like they're diminishing.

Miesha herself disagrees with you obviously. Speaking of amazing, those Jedi Mind powers you seem to own look like they're diminishing.

You suck at White Knighting AND reading comprehension

Its hysterical & he is too ignorant to see it :icon_lol:

If you hadn't already displayed an historical amount of impotent frustration your little teenager response with equally childish smiliecon for grand effect might actually score a telling point. But since you did already display such a mental disorder its basically just an "I know you are but what am I" kind of remark.

Yeah and the same clowns showing a fake exasperation at my comments defending Ronda in these threads are the same people posting an equal if not greater amount of comments in the same threads trying to bash her. But yeah, they are just being "objective" in their weird obsessions while anyone responding in contrast are "white knights". Got it.

Im pretty sure 99% of people hate rousey and love meisha and im the same. Meisha is nicer, smarter imo, better on the eyes (by far), more down to earth, less pretentious and well rousey destroys her own image. that said i think rousey is the better fighter but we'll see it wont be long before women's mma starts developing their submission game (WHICH NOW IS TERRRRIBLE) and then rousey will get worked on her feet.

You've obviously never met Miesha Tate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back