Rice or Potatoes - Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Serious question, do you scoop out all the good stuff in the middle and then eat the skin?

I just slice them into hunks and eat it from one end to the other skin and all just like a steak. Am I a serial killer?

I eat mine the same way. I eat the skin as well.

Rice and potatoes mostly empty carbs with zero flavor so when I eat them it's

Short grain organic brown rice (lundburgs)
The orange potatoes, Yams

potatoes for sure. you can do so much more with potatoes. fried potatoes, fried onions, with mustard is my go to.

You can do more with potatoes.

dovh8yb9aaw21.jpg
Was about to post po ta toes, then i was all like 'the berry has to have posted it already'
{<redford}

I used to know this girl who would eat baked potatoes with steamed rice when she was high. She should stuff the bake potato with rice and and add butter, sour cream, salt, and pepper lol

a life without potato chips, french fries, hash browns, baked potatoes, twice baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, potato salad, potato buns/rolls...ect..ect.

I could do that easily. None of those do anything for me. I'll eat some hash browns if I go out for breakfast but that's about it.

I used to know this girl who would eat baked potatoes with steamed rice when she was high. She should stuff the bake potato with rice and and add butter, sour cream, salt, and pepper lol

Sounds like she likes to be dp’ed

rice for chicken

grilled corn for steak, or rice for steak

fuck potatoes

I eat rice far more often but if I'm having a good meal, I'm picking potatoes 10/10 times.

Also, whenever potatoes are on your plate it's always going to be the first bite you take

Rice is really great if you're hungry, and you want 2,000 of something, but I prefer potatoes.

Back