Rich people before becoming fighters

Posted a clip of Bisping getting pranked on his Q&A where he got tricked into saying a racial slur disguised as someone's name.
That's ridiculous. No way should u get dubs for that. What mod did it?

That's actually very common in rich families, or rich parents but not rich family. Money is always a dividing issue even when it comes to family.
Yeah it's fucked up. I do things for ppl all the time. I don't care about money. As long as I can pay my bills and take care of my kids that's all I need.

Conors parents were wealthy, the whole plumber thing is nonsense he was milking the welfare system and playing video games all day before getting into MMA. He made up a fake/exaggerated backstory cause it’s more sympathetic than the truth.

The Carano family now own 11% of Caesars Entertainment, total assets of $36 billion, so I doubt Gina had to worry too much about gym fees.

Can you add that some context should be added with the names in your op? Seriously just saying a name with no context doesn't help.

How did u get dubs brother?

Context please.

Context please

Who and context?

I thought he was poor as fuck unless u at being funny context please.

Agree but u will at some point...... Maybe.

Context please

I agree. I really wish ppl would put some context here as to what they mean by rich. My wife and I pull in $140k together and we are absolutely not rich. We are middle as it gets but lower middle and under think we are rich.

Context please

Context please.

That's what I'm getting. No one is adding context here at all just saying a name.

the context is he grew up with wealthy parents.

idk about rich but I'm betting most of them come from fairly well off backgrounds as legit MA training isn't cheap. Which means that most if not all of them are coming from either kind of wealthy or else their family made up for it in being supportive and shelling out the dough for their classes as a kid.

If the poor kids go into combat sports it tends to be boxing for whatever reason.

known TJ since we were kids. His family are not wealthy, they are very average and live in a small mountain town. Not wealthy by any means.

I had a question on this, but I totally understand if you want to respect the privacy of the family ...

Isn't it difficult for snakes to get up and back down the mountain? Seems like a really tough spot for them.

I had a question on this, but I totally understand if you want to respect the privacy of the family ...

Isn't it difficult for snakes to get up and back down the mountain? Seems like a really tough spot for them.

they have never seemed to have any problems getting around

Some posters get dinged a little easier than others. No point mentioning who. I don't wanna give him any more satisfaction.
I hear ya. I've been carded a few times for things that didn't make sense and even talked a few mids out of it as they agreed with me lol.

I hear ya. I've been carded a few times for things that didn't make sense and even talked a few mids out of it as they agreed with me lol.
Oh right on. Good to know they can bend the rules back a bit. I doubt it will work for this one. I don't think there was much hesitancy at all if you know what I mean.

Wanna know the worst part? No FCF discussion on Arq's wall for a month<DCrying>

Dude was born Rich
rich-franklinjpg.jpg

<LikeReally5>

Oh right on. Good to know they can bend the rules back a bit. I doubt it will work for this one. I don't think there was much hesitancy at all if you know what I mean.

Wanna know the worst part? No FCF discussion on Arq's wall for a month<DCrying>
Damn man that's B's!!!!!

I don’t know his background but it seemed like Josh Koscheck was living really large in a segment I saw some years ago

I don’t know his background but it seemed like Josh Koscheck was living really large in a segment I saw some years ago

He just invested his money really well. He came from a broken home. I remember him saying his dad didn’t come around until he got famous.

We gotta define rich first. To a homeless guy im ballin outta control with my 6 figure income.

to a multi millionaire, im a peasant.

to a billionaire, that millionaire flex game is weak.

Then theres the multi billionaires.

theres levels to this.

wow 6 figure income? that is some level! way to go!

Back